Part 2: Who is That?

Both me and Kim are seniors in this art college. Kim is in photography and I'm in drawing/painting. Chico was in music, but he didn't like all the rules and responsibilities. he didn't think it was worth the outcome. What ever that means.

"I have a huge project due this week, shit!"

"Why didn't you start earli-"

Both me and Kim stop and turn our heads to a sudden rumble of a motorcycle engine. I'm guessing a Harley by the sound. Confirming my estimate, the shining black steed rolls into the parking lot of the campus with quite the biker aboard.
A man, larger than life steps off the bike showing a towering 6' 5" at least. He has a leather jacket with patches on the sleeves from places he's been. He has dark jeans that exaggerate
his height and big black biker boots that do the same.
I'm so distracted with his intimidation that I didn't even realize that he was pulling off his fully screened helmet to reveal a dark man bun.
Kim and I stood in awe. He turns around to show a suprisingly soft face that is surrounded by the perfect amount of facial hair.
My trance comes to a screeching halt when I hear a voice in front of me so deep, that I'm convinced it's Batman!

"Do either of you know where the music class is taking place?"

Kim stutters

"U-um, if you go straight through those doo-"

The whole time Kim is giving him directions to the classroom, I see him glancing at me. He quickly turns back to Kim when I catch him.
I see his gorgeous Olive eyes that are hard to look away from. I can just bearly see his lips through his beard but I know he has to be an amazing kisser.
I feel Kim smack me.

"Ow!"

"This is my friend Juno."

He he grins and huffs in a laugh.

"Nice to meet you, Juno."

Before I could utter anything, he walked away.