Part 1: *sigh*

"What is it supposed to be?"

"I don't know, it's an abstract."

"That part right there looks like a vagina."

"Damn it Kim, I have to fix it now!"

"Nah, leave it for Mr. B it'll be the only action he gets!"

"Hahaha!"

*****

That's my best friend Kim. She's more of a sister than anything. I know way much more about her than I'd like to. Like the fact that I know she has a pretty damn good body, which explains why she has slept with a numerous amount of guys. Once they see that body and the long ash-brown hair combine with that flawless skin, they don't really see the personality that makes you question her sanity.

*****

"I think it looks more like grapefruit."

*****

That's Chico, his real name is Lucas but we never refer to him as Lucas. Kim just started calling him Chico because she didn't know his real name, so I went along with it. Chico is a simple-minded fellow; doesn't care about much. He's mixed and he has some pretty great dreadlocks if you ask me. He's also the stoner of the group, so he's usually pretty down-to-Earth and fun to talk to.

*****

"Thanks Chico!"

*****

I'm Juno. Sometimes they call me J-bird. I'm the artsy one in the group. Most people just recognize me more for my art rather than me as a person. But I'm the really pale ginger with a trillion freckles and strawberry blonde hair. I look fairly innocent, but I've got a bunch of piercings and as many tattoos as I can afford, which isn't many. Generally, I'm ok with myself, except for one thing. I'm pretty chunky.
My friends love me, but when it comes to guys, well, you know I don't get nearly as much action as Kim does. In fact, I'm a virgin.