Back Story Part 1: Liyah

S-Ronnin

                Liyah was about a year old when she gave her first word. Her first word was “Dada”, the very man who stayed with her when she was little. Ronald had night shifts while Sandra was on morning shifts, so they pretty much go to work separately. What was good with that was… both parents had time for Liyah. Having her dad with her for the first year, Liyah had always grown fond of him. Back then, Ronald spent more time with Liyah than her mom did. Ronald was the one who thought of the name “Liyah” for their daughter. He didn’t really know what it means or where it came from, but hearing that name makes his days.

                Things were great with their daughter, but it wasn’t for the marriage. Ronald and Sandra have been growing apart even with a child. It’s not that they teamed up for the work with Liyah. It’s that they separated their work that they never got to spend time with each other. All they said to each other was “It’s your turn.”

                Staying late at nights while watching Liyah leaves Ronald the tendencies to sleep on the couch instead on the bed… even when it’s on weekends. They don’t share beds anymore. All the expenses, stress, responsibilities left Ronald and Sandra arguing everyday. Holding on to their prides, no one gave up. There wasn’t any love anymore. They wouldn’t even talk. There was just one side and the other.

                Unfortunately, months and months passed, and they were still holding on to their prides, chained to a life of sorrow. Then, it began. Ronald had come to think that their marriage wasn’t going to work out. He started secretly dating women from his work, night sex, drinking and all. All those nights of arguing led him to alcohol and unconscious sex. Of course, Sandra knew sooner or later, and it all happened… divorce. It couldn’t be helped. After all, Ronald had fallen in love with one of the women he took out on bars and sex.

                “Don’t leave. Please! Liyah needs us!” she cried, but he wouldn’t listen.

                “I just don’t love this family anymore. It’s like I’m buried in this responsibility. I hate it.” He walked out, slamming the door to a crying baby Liyah.

                For years, Liyah was always asking about her dad… why wasn’t there a father that’d go with her on their father’s day event in school… or why wasn’t there to make mom stop crying when she’s lonely.

                “It’s complicated, my princess.”

                Their marriage ws complicated. If you wanted it simple, then it’s just a guy who dated Liyah’s mother for a couple of months and proposed. He started fucking her until they made a baby. When they did have a baby, he fucked other women… Then, there it is… Divorce

                It led to that terrifying night. Liyah was five when she was left all alone at home. Sandra had no choice. There really wasn’t anyone who could babysit her, and she really had to go to work. What was it that was so important that she’d leave Liyah all alone?

                That night… that same night when Sandra left, a stranger knocked. Liyah didn’t know who that man in the hood was or why he was knocking at their door, but she was terrified by the looks of the eyes of the man. Liyah didn’t want to let him in, but he forced his way in and robbed the place… but that wasn’t all… There was one thing he needed to do to shut the kid that kept screaming. He did something to that kid… to Liyah. She was left unconscious. He did something any lustful man would do to an unconscious and innocent little girl.

                Her mom was devastated. There was about a half cup of semen extracted from her. Sandra couldn’t take it. She tried to stay awake from work and watch over Liyah 24/7. If she had to leave, she’d make sure to have a reliable babysitter with her.

                Liyah had no clue. She was just an innocent little girl who got an early taste of men. She wasn’t the same after that. She’d hate guys. She learned how to protect herself from any guy that tries to hurt her or her mom.

                “What was it that I hate about guys? They’re never serious! All they want is to fuck women!... married or single, baby or adult, they’d fuck whoever their pathetic sticks would feel like entering to! Why would I marry one of them?”

                She was just a little girl. She didn’t know anything. She didn’t have a father like everyone had.

                “But if dad was there, would I not have been raped?”