Chapter 11 Harvey Tan

We got to Winnie’s house for about half an hour after we picked up Laura and Harvey. Well, they made the ride a lot noisier. Nick still didn’t talk the whole time. It was just me, Harvey, and Laura that were making conversations, but I thought it wasn’t a problem. Just when we parked on the side of the road of Winnie’s mansion, Harvey started saying stuff about not going.

                “Are you sure about this?” he said.

                “Why? What was that thing you three idiots were talking about the other day about Winnie?” I turned to see him. Of course, I wanted to know more about that.

                “That’s nothing!” he laughed and tried to make a joke out of it. He just laughed while Nick, Laura, and I remained in a silent curiosity. Somehow, the atmosphere became serious.

                I just thought for a second and I tried to get Harvey alone, “Nick do you mind escorting Laura in first? I think I have something to talk to him with.”

                “Why? What’s up?” Laura interrupted.

                “Okay, Liyah. You’re really making a big deal out of this.” Nick said.

                “Nick.” I faced Nick. “Please?”

                “Fine.” Nick rolled to his side and opened the door out. “Come on, Laura.”

                “What’s this about?” Laura was confused. Of course, she knew nothing about what we were talking about.

                “I need to talk with your boyfriend for a sec, Laura.”

                “Well, he’s not my boyfriend.” She corrected.

                “What? Really?” Harvey reacted to Laura.

                “Well, not yet.”

                “I thought you were my girlfriend since our first date.” Harvey stated.

                “So, this wasn’t your first date? How come I didn’t know about this?” I claimed. Some part of me rushed, like I wanted to see Alexander as soon as possible.

                “Because you were busy having sex with Nick.” She kidded with her slut voice. That didn’t really offend me since Nick didn’t hear… hopefully.

                “Shut up. Get the hell out. Nick’s waiting outside.” I pointed her out the door.

                “What fuck!” then, she decided to obey and just get out.

                “Why the heck are you serious about this?” Nick closed the door as soon as Laura went out.

                “Hell, I’m serious. What happened?”

                “About what?” He laughed and sounded completely like he was hiding something.

                “What the hell were you talking about Winnie the other day?”

                “That’s fucked up.” He continued laughing.

                “Okay. I’ll just ask Alexander about this.” I rushed to get my phone just on top of the drawer.

                “Hey, don’t! Sander’s gonna think I’m such a dick if he’d ask Winnie about that, and it’ll spread!”

                “What will spread?”