Chapter 19 Sharon Stone

I got to class about half an hour before it was time. Luckily, there wasn’t a class before ours, so I was free to use the room until our time. There wasn’t really anyone in the room yet, except me. I got bored and planned to leave and walk around campus for some time. I was sitting on my chair and was about to stand up and leave when I heard a familiar voice call my name from behind.

                “Liyah.” That voice sounded clear to me. Even before I turned around to see him, I knew it was Alex. Once again, I had goose bumps all over me. I slid quickly to turn and see him.

                “Alex!” I said with astonishment. “Hi.”

                “Hey.” He came in the room and walked to me. “I was hoping you’d come early. Lucky, you’re early.”

                “Oh.” I hid the giggle.

                He was looking for me and came to school for me? I remembered what Nick had told me: Just Do It, so I planned to do what I thought was best.

                “Why were you looking for me?” I added.

                “Well, I wanted to ask you a few things about Winnie.”

                “What about? Is it about the party and Harvey and all?” oh, I thought he really wanted to see me. I guess, I expected a little something from him again.

                “Yeah.” He said. “She wouldn’t tell me what’s going on. No one knows what happened why Winnie was so angry at Harvey.”

                “Have you tried Jason and Samuel?”

                “Not really. I just thought you’d know about it, so…” he continued. “But it seems that you don’t, so I’ll just…”

                “In truth, Alex.” I paused as he paid more attention. I didn’t want Alex to know about it, but I wanted to make it sound a lot nicer, “I know about it. Harvey told me before we went in the party. And I’m really sorry, but I’m not sure Winnie would want it to spread.”

                Alex took seconds to process the whole thought and have small glares on the floor, but he soon agreed with it, “Okay, I understand,” he said. “I’m sorry.”

                “That’s perfectly alright.” I wanted to sound as nice as possible, and he smiled with it. “I didn’t even know if it was good that I knew about it. It could have saved me the trouble of having to look over Harvey until it’s all right.”

                “I’m not really sure if it’s gonna be all right. Winnie’s real serious about this.” He said. “Which is why I’m so curious…”

                “I was so curious, too.” I didn’t know why, but I tried to sound erotic. I had the sudden urge to grab and kiss him as he stood in front of me. “I’m curious about many things.”

                “Okay?” he found that tone a little weird.

                “I’m sorry.” I laughed, and he followed.

                “Okay.” He repeated and started to step back. “Hey, I was heading to get that baby doll project from Sharon Stone. If you don’t plan on staying here, maybe you could walk with me.”

                “Oh!” I swear I would have blushed, but my sudden excitement drove it all away. Surely, there was no way I was turning that down, “Of course! I’d be delighted to!”