Katniss

(Peeta POV)

"Alright, Rue, it's been two months you know what that means." Snow walks into the room.

"No, please don't hurt me please Peeta, don't let them hurt me."

"P-please g-give her one m-m-more mon-nth and and y-you can b-b-b-beat me all day and not f-f-f-feed me or g-g-give me water," I choke out. It's really hard to talk I hope I'm not stuck like this forever.

"I'll give her 2 weeks then I put a bullet through her head." He leaves and Rue comes over to me and takes my hand. She squeezes but I don't have the energy to do anything. While they beat me I just sit there and try to scream for help, but nothing comes out except my tears, I am officaly broken beyond repair.

"We'll get through this, Peeta we'll survive I promise."

"R-r-Rue if I don't m-make it a-and y-y-you do t-t-tell Katniss I love her more than anything in the world."

"Peeta, you're going to make it out alive. Tell some things about Katniss to keep your mind off of things." I nod.

"Well, she's s-stubborn but I-I love that a-a-about her because e-everytime I beg f-f-for her to do s-s-omething a big smile a-a-appears on her face and s-she gives in." Rue smiles.

"What is your favorite thing about her?"

"She's not like other girls, not in a bad way, in a good way." I wince in pain as a wave of pain goes through my body.

"How?"

"Most g-girls are all girly a-a-and stuff. K-Katniss is so independent a-a-and doesn't need another g-girl to go to t-the bathroom w-with her." She laughs.

"That's true we do that." There is a moment of silence before she speaks up.

"How long have you been together."

"About four months." I close my eyes and imagine my beautiful girl's face.

"When are you going to propose?" I chuckle.

"I think it's a bit to early for that." she shrugs.

"If you really love each other then-" She gets cut off by our cell door being swung open. It's Seneca he has a gun in his hand.

"If I want you dead I better do it now because they're coming."

"Who? who's com-" I don't get to finish because he shoots me in the stomach. I scream out in pain and everything starts getting blurry.

"SHUT UP OR I SHOOT HER TOO." I groan through gritted teeth.

"R-r-run r-Rue," I cry out.

"No, not without you." All of the sudden somebody tackles Snow and knocks him out with the butt of their gun. I see two fimiliar faces Marvel and Finnick.

"G-get the girl," I groan out.

"Peeta!!!" Finnick yells.

"Help me get him." Two soldiers come over here and Marvel picks Rue up and he takes her back to the helicopter. The other soldiers pick me up and get me onto the helicopter.

Finally I'm free, I'm safe, and I get to see my beautiful girl soon. If I live through this wound.

😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😋
-Syd