part 35:

I am honestly so sorry for updating this fanfic like after 6 months, but this fanfic is finally coming to an end, and i have holidays till the 6th of January so i'll update every Thursday and Sunday till this fanfic is finished :) i promise you it'll be finished by the 6th Jan, remember to vote and comment please :) thank you guys for all the lovely comments btw x

Ashleigh's p.o.v:

"Jaymi Hensley, I am bored! Entertain me bitch!" I exclaim, nudging him in the side, causing him to fall sideways.

"Careful." I roll my eyes, offering him my hand.

"Well, if you stop being so violent, we could play a game?" Jaymi offers, smiling at me, as Josh comes and sits beside me.

"A game? Really Jaymi, we aren't kids!" JJ says, rolling his eyes then returning his gaze back to his phone.

"I mean, truths, 21 dares, or truth or dare, twat." Jaymi snaps.

"Truth or dare." We all agree, the sit in a circle, Jaymi on my left, Josh on my right, George next to Josh then JJ next to George.

The ramps metal are starting to burn my legs through my red jeans, sliding around so i am sat on the shaded part of the ramp. A old man, with excessive grey hair covering his face like it is a mask, a brown ancient coat hanging loosely around his frail body, and a walking stick in his left hand, walks over to the ramp.

"This isn't a hang out!" He bellows at us,

"Err , yes it is?" I question him,

"No!"

"Yes, it is old man." JJ snaps,

"I'll be reporting you!"

The man walks away, the tapping of his walking stick hitting the floor sounding again. Jaymi turns back around so he is facing in to the circle like the rest of us, he starts to wiggle his eyebrows at me. JJ on Jaymis right, keeps staring at me, he was looking down at his phone, but i can still see his eyes directing at me.

"Right Ashleigh, truth or dare?" Jaymi asks, making everyone look at me.

"Ummm, truth."

"Boring." Jaymi fake yawns, "Have you ever had sex?" He added.

"Yes."

"What?" JJ exclaims, looking taken back by the answer,

"What's the problem?" Josh glares at him, his grip on my hand tightening.

"Err, ... nothing... it's just i didn't expect her to have had sex..." JJ quietens, looking down at his lap, shrugging it off, i take my phone out of my pocket and check my messages. One message. "You look fit today;)" from JJ, what the fuck???

"Ermm, JJ. Truth or dare?" I ask, looking over at JJ, then the boys do too.

"Truth."

"Why do you keep texting me?"

"I don't?"

"When you choose truth, you tell the truth."

"So?"

I didn't reply but i roll my eyes, then slip my phone back in my pocket, looking over to Josh, he is already looking at me, his blue eyes locking gaze with mine. He leans down and gently pecks my lips, then pulls me in to his warm body, his sweet smelling cologne filling my nose, sending tingles down my spine.

The game caried on for an hour or so then we all got bored, the game consisted of Josh and I having to make out in front of the boys, George having to call Chloe and tell her he's turned gay and has developed feelings for Jaymi. Jaymi having to give me his crisps to eat and all the boys having to make out with each other. I found out that JJ is still a virgin, Jaymi owns 23 chick flicks, George has kissed a 40 year old women, and Josh owns 16 bottles of hairspray. I'm not going to lie, knowing all of this, it is very concerning, but boys will be boys.

JJ left first, then George followed by Jaymi, leaving Josh and I sat on the ramp, Josh's hand wrapped around my waist and pulls me on to his lap, my head laying on his chest.

"When is your mum coming back?" I ask, leaning my head further in to Josh's chest as he leans on the metal railing of the ramp.

"Next week sometime." He sighs, playing with my fingers.

"Oh." is all i say, letting him play with my fingers and rubbing them softly.

My phone started to ring, it was Jaymi.

"Hey Jaymi! What's up?"
"Well i thought i should tell you... umm JJ told me that he is going to do anything to split you and Josh up."
"I know."
"Oh, well i'm going to talk to him, okay?"
"Cheers Jaymi."
"See you sometime later?"
"Yeah!"
"Bye"

I hang up letting out a little groan as i fo, what is his problem! Doesn't he get i DON'T like him, and never will.

"Who was that?" Josh asks, kissing my cheek,

"JJ told Jaymi that he is going to do whatever he can do to split us up." I breathe.

"Dickhead." He snarls, i can hear his heartbeat quicken, and his whole body tense.

"I know." I agreed, as i did this, I saw Danielle, the blonde slapper of out school approach us, ugh, what does she want now?! Her black pencil skirt hardly covering her bum, and her tightly crop top to small, making her boobs stick out of the top. Her now orange hair from failing to dye it blonde and the cakey make up coverings her spot prone skin. The scratching of her black 7inch heels scrapping alont the metal ramp because she can't walk in them and the streaky fake tanned orange legs, she looks like she has just came from a fancy dress party and she was dressed up as a chicken nugget.

I couldn't help but let out a laugh as she failed to walk over to us and fell head first in to the dirt, Josh done the same, holding his mouth with his hand to prevent him from laughing. Picking herself back up again as Danielle continues to walk over to us untol she is standing right in front of us.

"Josh, your standards have dropped, why would you date that thing?" She snarls, placing her hands on her hips, glaring at me as she says it. A stabbing feeling occurs in my chest, a lump appears in my throat, and my eyes start to water.

"Actually Danielle, you have no idea how lucky i am to have a girl like Ashleigh, that she looks beautiful without make up, she doesn't throw herself at whatever boy she shees, neither does she cake herself in make up, because she doesn't need it, she's beautiful, naturally. She doesn't need to be fake, or pretend to be popular. She by herself is an amazing girl, something that you can never be, no matter how hard you try! Yet Ashleigh is amazing, without trying." Josh snaps, holding me even more protectively than he did before. The lump in my throat disappears, the same with the stabbing feeling and my watering eyes. I was gobsmacked, Josh just- i-. I strted to chuckle at Danielle's face, she looked even more gobsmacked than me, like she has just been slapped, even her cheeks flushed res with embarrassment. She just walked off, looking at the floor.

I turned to Josh, carressing his cheeks and looking in to his beautiful eyes deeply, i kissed his right cheek, then his left cheek, then his forehead, his nose then pulled my lips against his and kissed him gently, he kissed me back passionately. I pulled my lips away from him and looked in to his eyes again, "I love you."