part 1:

"Wake up in the morning feeling like P Diddy, Grab my glasses, I'm out the door, I'm gonna hit this city, Before I leave, brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack, 'Cause when I leave for the night, I ain't coming back"

Ashleighs p.o.v:

I sang along to my wake-up alarm song. I got dressed as quick as i could, grabbed my backpack and left for school.

"HI, Ashliegh.", "Hey Ash.", "Ashleeigh." was how i was greeted by my friends, I looked across the school field to see Danielle walking towards us.

Danielle Jackson. The most popular girl in our school, also the biggest bully in our school. One day me and my friends Chloe, Taylor and Sarah were talking about Josh, (my crush), Danielle overheard us and since then she has turned us all in to a laughing stock! She also has a crush on Josh, Josh is one of the most popular boy in our school, so it makes sense.

Anyway, i could see Danielle walking towards us with her group.

"Hmmm, not too bad, you've brushed up well today... for a change." She said, looking directly in to my eyes.

"Not for long though, hahaha.." She sniggered as the rest of her friends joined in, too. They started to pull my hair, pull my tie, throw my glasses on the floor... and then i had my worst, I saw Josh coming towards us too, I couldn't bear it, I ran to the toilets as quickly as i could, as my Taylor, Chloe and Sarah came following after me, and as for Danielle's group they bursted out laughing. 

Josh's p.o.v:

Why do they always bully Ashleigh? I can't tolerate it anymore, I walked up to Danielle and her slutty friends.

"Why do you always pick on Ashleigh for?" I asked Danielle, my tone firm.

"You're sticking up for hershe replied.

"Look i don't want to have a row with you, or anything, but you need to stop picking on her, not just her everyone, it's disgusting, if i see you picking on her or anyone else again, expect to be slapped!" I said, angrily and walked of.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Do you like it? I would love some feedback? Will update tommorow, and thankyou for reading my very first fanfic!! :') xx