part 32:

Josh's p.o.v:

"Josh... Josh!... Josh!... Josh get up!" Someone whined in my ear, patting my shoulder gently, ignoring it, i roll over and shut it off.

"Josh GET UP!" someone shouted in my ear, making me jump out of my skin, opening my eyes, there sat Ashleigh. In my clothes, like she usually wears to bed, her hair scrunched up in to a messy bun, her face fresh and naked. A smile swept up on to her face when i opened my eyes, letting them adjust to the light, which seeped in to my room.

"Get up! you're so lazy." Ashleigh exclaimed, now sitting on me, her legs either side of my stomach and her arms resting on my shoulders.

"I'm not!" I exclaimed back, pouting at her.

"You are, it's 12:30 and you're still in bed." Ashleigh complained shaking me.

"It's your fault, you made me stay up till late last night to play Xbox with you." I insisted back at her, reminding her about what happened last night. How we stayed in my bed all night, playing black ops, how Ashleigh fell asleep on my chest, how we just talked, how everything was perfect.

"No, if you remember rightly, you demanded a rematch every time i kicked your sorry littles ass." Ashleigh protested, winking at me.

"Whatever." I mumbled, knowing how she was right, how if meaning that i got a kiss every time i let Ashleigh beat me last night, how i by purposely made myself lose. It's the second day of our exclusion meaning it's Tuesday. yesterday all we done was watch fils, played Xbox and ate. I love doing that sort of stuff with Ashleigh.

"Get up." Ashleigh objected, shaking my body as she said it.

"Why? There's nothing to get up for!" I exclaimed, wriggling my arms out of Ashleigh's grip, which was pretty easy as she is weak, then crossing my arms across my chest.

"Because I have been awake since 5 in the morning, and i'm getting lonely now." she admitted, staring at me, then giving me the puppy dog eyes.

"Well get back in to bed then!" I smirked, rolling Ashleigh off me, pulling the duvet over her and hugging her tightly. her face in the crook of my neck, feeling her breathing down my back, causing a tingling feeling to occur.

"I won't fall back asleep though." Ashleigh whined, still in the same position.

"Oh well, i won't sleep either, but please stay with me!" I pleaded her, holding Ashleigh even more tightly, embracing her smell, the sweet smelling smell of vanila and jasmine.

"Fine." Ashleigh gives up, relaxing in to my body, cuddling up even more closer. Her body is warm, cosy like normal, her hair smells of strawberries, how we are, me holding her, cuddled up close, it feels so normal, and yet it is.

***

"I thought you said, you weren't going back to sleep?" I whispered in to Ashleigh's ear, two hours later after she fell asleep on me, but i stayed awake, treasuring every breath she took.

"Didn't you sleep?" She mumbled in to my chest, her croaky voice clear.

"Nope." i replied. popping the 'p'.

"Why's that?" Ashleigh asked, still mumbling in to my chest.

"I wanted to watch you sleep." I replied, kissing the top of her head, Ashleigh looked up, removing her head from my chest, smiling. She looks like an angel; she placed her lips on mine, and pecked me lightly on my lips, holding it for a few seconds then pulling back. I then kissed Ashleigh on the cheek, smoothing out the hair that messed up in her sleep.

"You're so beautiful." I complimented Ashleigh, smiling and then kissing her nose after i say this/

"No." She states, looking straight at me, this caused me to frown, why doesn't she think so?

"Why don't you think so?" It's clear that you are!" I exclaimed, kissing her nose again."

"Because i'm just not, okay. Now where's my phone?" Ashleigh demanded, looking round the room, I grab her phone of the side where i put it, when it fell of the bed. Tapping on Ashleigh's shoulder, i pass her the phone, she then thanked me and starts tapping at the screen a few times, then frowns. What's wrong with her?

"What's wrong babe?" I frowned, looking in to her eyes; they filled with hurt and sadness. 

She turned the screen of her phone to face me, a text appears on the screen as i look, 'leave off Josh, he's mine bitch.' It read. What the hell is wrong with that person? I'm Ashleigh's, no one else's. No one else's. Ashleigh's eyes started to water, tears forming, making her soft hazel brown eyes glisten with sadnes and hurt.

I pull Ashleigh in to my chest again, hearing her weap, and caress her shoulders with my thumbs, trying to calm Ashleigh's sadness. I keps repeating 'shhh' and 'it's okay'. How could someone do this to her? Okay, in the eyes of someone else it's nothing, but after what Ashleigh's been through, it just gets too much and i get that.

Ashleigh pulled her face from my chest, leaving a wet patch on my white tank top, she half smiled. Smiling back, i wipe away the tears under her eyes on her cheeks and then kiss Ashleigh on the lips softly and reassuringly.

"You know, i'm yours, not any one else's, right?" I ask Ashleigh, she nodded and smiled kissing me lightly back on the lips.

"I know." she whispered, her lips inches away from mine, i can feel her breath tingle against my skin as the warm air makes contact with my face. I smile again, and lay back down, pulling Ashleigh in to my body, her head laying in the crook of my neck, her breathing calming down. Then sudden wuiet snores came from Ashleigh, she has fallen asleep, again.

I smile at this, because i know that if she is asleep, it means she can't get hurt, and knowing that it makes everything better. I take hold of her hand, holding it tightly. Letting her warmth embrace in to my body, then i take her phone from her other hand and place it back on the side. Then i take mine, tapping on the screen i check my messages. One new message.

'Ashleighs mine, leave off!'

This made my skin crawl with anger, Ashleigh's mine, not saying that in a psycho way, but she is and i'm hers. I don't care what anyone says; cheking the contact that i recieved this from made my skin crawl even more. JJ.