part 20:

Josh's p.o.v:

Now that me and Ashleigh are home from the beach, we had to do the 'school was great' speech with my mum, as we bunked of school. She brought it as well, i don't care about bunking off, I mean i know my mum is going to go mad at me when she find out, well if she finds out, but i done it for Ashleigh. Is it weird to say Ashleigh means the world to me? And that she always has been? I'm going to make sure Ashleigh stays near me when we are at school, i don't care what the teachers or people at school think or say, i owe her that much.

Ashleigh hasn't been the same since we spoke about her being sick, i think she has a bug or something, but i'm going to make her go to the doctors after school tomorrow. For her safety, i don't want Ashleigh to get hurt, not any more, i don't mean i'm going to wrap her up in cotton wool and stop her from living life. But if i can help her in life, that's what i want to do and that is what i'm going to do.

After i got out the shower, leaving Ashleigh in her room doing i don't know what, i changed in to grey jogging bottoms, and i couldn't be bothered wearing a top so i'm going topless. I walk over to the window, raining? Thunder and lightening. Okay today's going to be fun, i thought to myself.

"Josh, i need to talk to you." Ashleigh said to me, i turned around facing her.

"Why have you told Danielle all about my feelings? and what i have been through? WHY? DID I GIVE YOU THE FUCKING PERMISSION TO DO SO!" Ashleigh said to me, giving me no time to respond.

"I told her because i wanted the bullying to stop. and i didn-" I replied but Ashleigh being Ashleigh didn't let me finish my sentence she just stormed her way out my room.

Ashleigh's p.o.v:

Before Josh could finish of what he was saying i walked out of his room, down the stairs and out his front door. His mum was out again, so i didn't have to be rude and not say bye. I could hear Josh's footsteps as he ran down the stairs after me, but before he could get out the door to catch up with me, i was round the corner, running down to the beach. I don't even know why i'm coming here, Josh knows i will be here, but it's the only place i can go to think.

What am i going to do now? I can't go home, as my parents wont let me in, I don't even want to look at Josh's face, so i cant go to his. I have no where to go?! I thought i could finally be with my crush, but i can't trust him with anything, not after all this! Why did i tell him? I'm so stupid!

 As i sat down on the cool grains of sand, the sun had set, the sea was starting to become rougher, and the light us turning dark, it's around 10 at night, so that means the beach is pretty empty, actually it is empty. Which makes things even better as i wont have people coming up to me every 2 seconds asking 'are you okay dear?'. I wrapped my arms around my knees, pulling them in to my chest and then facing in to my knees. A cold breeze that is coming from the sea, surrounding every inch of my body. I have no coat, no shelter from the cold, but i don't care.

 I didn't even realise till now, that i have been crying and still am, the tears ran fast down my cheek, then splashing ton to my jogging bottoms. Here i am in a pink tank top and grey joggin bottoms, at 10 at night, at the beach. People will think i'm some sort of freak. I hastily wiped away my tears, but it made no difference as they continued to fall without my control. Why the hell am i even crying? 

"Are you okay babe?" a stranger called from behind, it is a recognisable voice, i have heard it before from somewhere before. It was JJ.

"Fine." I lied, rubbing away my tears, trying to hide my face, but it was of no use as he sat beside me.

"Ashleigh?" he confusedly questioned, he didn't know it was me.

"What?" I whimpered.

"What... what's wrong?" He asked, looking directly at me.

"it's nothing." I snapped, looking away from him, looking at the sea instead.

"I may not get the best grades at school, but i do know when people are upset, and you're upset." JJ stated, nudging me a bit.

"It's nothing, really" I said, trying my best to convince him.

"I may be a idiot and i may hang around with Josh, but seriously? what's wrong?"  JJ replied softly causing me to shiver when he mentioned 'Josh'. "So what's wrong? I promise i wont tell anyone, please just tell me what's wrong? i hate people being upset." JJ added.

"It's Josh... he... he done.. some stuff..." I stuttered, not wanting to tell JJ.

"He hasn'r hurt you, has he!?" JJ exclaimed, anger growling in his voice.

"No, nothing like that, he's just a dick... i don't want to talk about it." I replied, looking down at my fingers, playing with them. 

"Well you cant stay here all night, you must be freezing!" JJ said, taking of his navy pleated jacket and placing it around my shoulders, "Now you want me to take you home?" he added. I just nodded, about to stand up, I noticed JJ had beaten me to it, and was offering his hand to help, i took it and then pulled myself up, walking alongside JJ around the beach.

As we walked home it wasn't silent or awkward, we spoke once in a while, but it wasn't about why i was upset, it was mostly about school, he had also asked me why me and Josh weren't in school today, i told the truth and said i didn't want to come in and Josh didn't want to leave me alone so he bunked off with me. I could feel my stomach knot every time i thought about Josh, it made me feel sick, but it also caused butterflies in my stomach, i hate this.

_________________________________________

Omg i am soo sorry for the late reply, but i've been so busy (Lazy) lately, but i will update regularly now, hope you like this chapter, btw do you all prefer Josh and Ashleigh or JJ and Ashleigh ;)xo