part 13:

Ashleigh's p.o.v:

After 5 restless days, Me, Sarah, Taylor, Chloe, George, Jaymi, JJ and...Josh decided to go to get together to celebrate JJ's mum and dads wedding anniversary. Since Chloe got moved next to George because of our music teacher Mr.Brian, Chloe and George became really close, i mean so close they actually wanted to get married!! That didn't happen though, as they're only 15 year olds, but they are now going out. Sarah, Taylor, JJ and Jaymi were all in relationships too, which left me and Josh to be the singletons. 

I got actually dressed up! I wore a sleeveless patterned vest dress with black optical illusion print, i tried to look a bit quirky with my favourite bow tie necklace, and i brightened the esemble up even more as i wore bright pink lipstick and blue nail varnish. I thought i looked pretty good, i wanted to look good for once, why was i dressing up though? and for... who? (picture at the side of how Ashleigh looks)

When i got to the venue i noticed Chloe was already there and i smiled at her. "Hey." I greeted her.

"Omg Ash, you do know how sexy you look and Josh will not be able to resist himself but..." She winked at me, I shook my head in a weird pattern, not knowing if i should say yes or no. We were quiet for a minute, however, the silence between us didn't last for long as everyone else burst in to the room.

"Hey, babe!" George greeted Chloe and gave her a peck on the lips before nodding to me in acknowledgement.

Josh walked over to me and i noticed he was wobbling a little. "You actually dressed up!" He exclaimed looking a bit overly excited about it and slurring his words. "You look absolutely beautiful!" He hugged me and snuggled in to my cheek with his nose. "Let's go downstairs to the dance floor" He said, tingling my neck, he then signalled everyone else to come, too.

There was loud blasting music, dim light, and many, many people - probably friends and family. I could see Chloe talking to George's parents, they seemed to like her, you could tell by the big smiles on their faces.

As we entered the location Josh took my hand, even though i knew he did it so i wouldn't get lost in the crowd I couldn't help but feel tingles spread up my arm, Why am i acting like a 10 year old with a crush? This is so frustrating...

Josh's p.o.v:

At the party, staying with Ashleigh was harder than i imagined. I had been pulled left and right by  George's relatives that knew i was one of George's friends, and although i respected them I was annoyed that this had led me to losing sight of her. I scanned the room and couldn't see her so I wondered out of it through a back door that had let me to a narrow corridor. I walked in the dark, as there were no lights on, but she didn't seem to be there. As i turned to go back inside I saw the door at the end of the corridor open. "Josh?" I heard Ashleigh's voice calling me as she shut the door behind her and, as she hadn't seen me, I decided to have some fun. I reached out finding a handle and went to hide on the other side of a door.

I grinned as i heard footsteps approaching, soon i was sure she was in front of the door i was hiding behind and i stuck out my hand, dragging her in to the room/closet i was in. She gasped as i pushed her against the door. "Hello!"

"Josh?" She asked and i nodded, even though i wasn't sure she'd seen it in the dim light. "What are you doing in here?" 

"Why don't you like it?" I questioned her. She squirmed to put some distance between us. Sadly for her, and not so much for me, what probably was a supply closet was really tiny and there was only space for the two of us if we were pressed against each other - which we were. "You look hot tonight." I told her, remembering 'The Plan' and i had to continue with it. Plus i wasn't lying, she did look really hot.

"Chloe made me wear this," She wouldn't stop squirming so i put my hands on her shoulders to keep her still. It worked and she stopped immediately. 

"I'm glad she did." I said winking at her. Concentrate on seducing her, Josh. Do not mess up again, I thought as my traitorous eyes flickered to her lips that were way too close to mine. Just a few airs on centimeters were keeping me from kissing her passionately as she had the time when she was at my house. She didn't say anything and was completely still. I could feel her heavy breath and chest rising and falling against mine. I let one of my hands slide down her arm, to her hand which i loved to fiddle with - for no reason. As i brushed her palm with my fingers i could almost feel her shiver against me. Oh, now i remember why i like this, her reaction is priceless.

"Are we going to stay her all night?" She asked me with a hint of concern in her voice. I shook my head.

"Nah, just a while longer." I told her and - since my hormones seemed out of control - I leaned down a little getting as close to her lips, without touching them, as possible. I was as still as a statue, trying to sop myself from moving that tiny bit forward, and i felt like it was the hardest thing i had ever done.

"Josh, this isn't a good idea." Her breath brushed my lips. The plan had completely wiped of my mind and i was letting my hormones take over me.

"Please." I pleaded Ashleigh, because i really wanted to kiss her.It barely even came out as a whisper but it was loud enough for Ashleigh to hear since my lips were almost touching hers. Even in the dim light i could see Ashleigh bite down on her lip and look like she was in great thought. I looked up at her eyes the same time as she looked up at mine. "Please, just once." I pleaded Ashleigh again. She let out a deep breath and slightly nodded her head. I knew i couldn't kiss her passionately like i wanted to, because that would really mess things up, so i tilted my head down and placed my lips lightly on hers. Even though it was a completely PG kiss, it was just so much more than that. It just felt right. Ashleigh's hand (the one i wasn't holding) reached up and she placed it on my chest. But before i knew it the kiss was over and Ashleigh moved her head back and rested it on the wall behind her. Wow, i'm sober now, i thought as i looked in her eyes. She was looking back at me with an unreadable expression on her face and i remembered my plan. Crap.

________________________________________________________

I updated, yay! hope you like this part, xo