part 11:

Ashleigh's p.o.v:

As soon as Josh asked me what we could do i said "Go home. it's late evening and there is no point in me being here." 

He pouted like a six year old would and looked up at me with pleading eyes. "Oh please stay with me, i'm all alone!" He said as his hand inched a bit higher on my thigh. That is such a bad idea, i thought as the annoying feeling in my stomach from the night i kissed him came back. Just as i thought i could get over him! Josh was just making the situation worse. He couldn't just sit there, in nothing but boxers, with his stupid hot body and not mention hot face, and expect me to not like him! Ugh, this was so frustrating. 

"Only if you put a pair of trousers on." I said, letting my weak side win. His face brightened up and he scooped me to drop me on the sofa as he got up and left. I took deep breathes to calm down and prepare myself for the night ahead, but it wasn't really helping. He came back a couple of minutes later with a pair of Jack Wills sweats hung low on his hips and a big smile on his face. His chest was still exposed, so i still had a hard time not drooling. 

"So, do you wanna watch a movie?" He asked cheerily. I nodded as i had realised i would be there for a while. He kneeled in front of his television and started pulling out DVD's. "Bambi?" He asked pulling up the Disney movie. 

"No! What is wrong with you?" I asked shocked that he wanted to watch such a boring childish thing.

He shrugged "Fine, fine." He said and turned back around to look through the movies.

After a few more bad choices of Josh's, we finally decided on 'Love Actually', which i wasn't a big fan of but he seemed to like. I laid down on the long couch, and rested my head on the arm-rest, leaving space for Josh to sit next to my feet. Josh put in the movie, and went to sit on the other end. After the first few minutes, I noticed he was looking around. What's he doing? I voiced my thoughts, sounding alarmed to my own ears.

"I need my phone." He said, barely above a whisper as his face was inches from mine. I could feel his breath on me and his body was touching mine and there came back the feeling i was getting earlier in my stomach. He reached out with one of his hands, using the other one to hold himself up -  on top of me - and grabbed something behind my head. His phone. He smirked down at me and put the cold screen of it against my flushed cheek. "Why are you blushing again?" He chuckled as i turned my head away from it. 

"I'm not!" I lied (mostly to myself). He raised his eyebrows. "Okay, i am.  But it's basically because you are right on top of me!" I pointed out and he made no move to get off me. 

"Oh sorry i didn't know it bothered you..." He said looking straight in to my eyes with the same smoldering look he had when i was sitting on his lap. That's the problem, i thought, it didn't bother me at all. I was just struggling to keep from just pulling him down as he looked at me grinning. I was still looking at his eyes, when i saw them flicker down and look at my lips. He licked his own and then - oh dear God help me - he looked so hot. He looked back at me and started leaning down and i just couldn't stop him, because deep down i knew i wanted to kiss him again, but i would surely get over it, eventually... His lips grazed mine and we both closed our eyes before the moment was ruined when my phone buzzed in my pocket - which was very awkward since it was squished between us - and we both sprang apart from each other like bullets. Josh cleared his throat and went back to his side of the couch, while i sat up and took my phone out of my pocket. It was a stupid message from vodaphone saying 'i could get free Internet for a month if i topped up', and i ignored it. How fucking annoying i though, but i was actually thankful because if we had kissed again, who knows what would have happened. We resumed watching the movie in silence but i couldn't get the annoying feeling out of my stomach. I guess this is sexual frustration, i thought, and it sucks. 

 _______________________________________________________________________-

Yep this part is not as good as i told you it would be, sorry for that :L anyway hope you liked it, :) xo