part 15:

Ashleigh's p.o.v:

I looked up at Josh and sighed. I had made my decision: I wasn't going to try and get over him anymore, I was just going to go with the flow. I don't even have to talk to Sarah now. I thought satisfied as we approached my house. His fingers were still interlocked with mine and he took my other hand in as well. We stopped in front of my doorstep. He bent down and brought his lips dangerously close to mine but he turned a bit and kissed part of my cheek right next to my lips. "Goodnight, Ash. See you around!" he said in my ear before standing back up and lettting go of my hands. I nodded at him and said bye and walked in to my house. Phew, i'm finally safe from that sex God. Oh God, did i really just call him a sex God? What has gotten in to me? I whined in my head and shook it to take those weird thoughts out of my head.

*** IN SCHOOL*** 

Ashleigh's p.o.v:

I stood there in our schools courtyard with Sarah, Taylor and Chloe. Me Taylor and Sarah kept looking at Chloe that was making love hearts with her hand and was constantly sending them to George, who was across the yard. I could see Jaymi, JJ too, but where was Josh? I started a conversation with the girls, well just Sarah and Taylor, as Chloe wasn't paying attention when i heard some boy shout "Josh!" I turned around too see Josh, and mood suddenly brightened up, I mean, whose wouldn't? 

He smiled at me, he was so adorable and I resisted the urge to cry or pass out at the sight of his perfection. It was extremely hard to act normal and not 'fangirl' in front of him but since he was around so often, it was getting a bit easier. Just a bit. "Hi, you do remember we have music today?" He said. "Yes." I replied. How could i forget music lessons. "Great, well...-" He said just as the school bell cut his sentence. "Let's go?" He asked me. Go where? I wasn't going to music lesson with him... he looks so hot in uniform, i wouldn't be able to control myself, i thought. "Okay." i could not say no to him, well not when he's in uniform.

_______________________________________________

This is more like a filler chapter, sorry it's really short, but next part will be REALLY LONG! and SEXY ;) Hope you like it anyway xo :)