part 29:

Ashleigh's p.o.v:

"Where's your mum?" I asked, shrugging off what Josh just mentioned, he smiles at me again, shuffling closer to me. 

"She left for work about 10 minutes ago, she told me to tell you she said good morning." He notified me, causing me to smile; Josh's mum is so nice to me, she let's me stay in her home, use her electricity and water, eat her food and not pay her for it. Even if i don't see her a lot, but when i do, i do make sure she knows i'm thankful.

"Oh, okay." I replied again, taking yet another bite of the toast, finishing it off, Josh just chuckles at me, making me feel a little embarrassed. Sliding off the side, back on to the floor, i take my plate to the sink and start washing up.

"I'll do that." Josh whispers in to my ear, as he stood behind me, i shake my head, continuing to wash up. Then his hands tower over mine as he took the plate from me and washed it up, then placing it on to the draining board, doing the same with my glass. Taking in a deep sigh, i turn around to face Josh, his face inches away from mine, i lean up on to my tiptoes and peck his lips, then pulling away.

"Thank you." I spoke, leaning up against the side. 

"For what? Doing the dishes?" he smirked, yet frowned.

"No, but just thank you." I repeat, pecking his lips again, smiling.

"A strange one you are," he chuckled, leaning down and pecking my lips back, but then coming back for more. He lips in sync with mine, his breath smelling of mints and strawberries, a strange but addicting combination, which made me want more. I felt like i was walking on air, the way he kisses me, the way he holds me, the way he treats me. He's a boy to die for. Josh wrapped his arms around my waist, holding me tightly, as i rested both hands on the back of his head. My feet started to hurt with tiptoeing, but i wouldn't give up anything for this. Josh smiled just as i closed my eyes and he kissed me gently on my lips, i kissed him back, slightly harder, the kiss got deeper, Josh slowly traced his hands down my bum and gently grabbed it, i smiled in to the kiss just as he did this. 

Breaking apart, as my phone vibrated indicating i have texts, Josh chuckled. Still in his arms, o check my phone, Jaymi. 'Hey, meet us lot in the canteen in 10? xx'. It's so weird, not so long ago, i wouldn't get a text of hardly anyone, let alone Jaymi, to think that Jaymi, George and JJ are not my friends and Josh is my boyfriend is mind-boggerling.

Showing Josh the text i recieved, he nodded and then pecked my lips softly, he walked over to the side and grabbed his ADIDAS black shoulder back. Josh offered his hand to me, and i gladly accepted it, he gripped my hand tight, his soft velvet like skin against mine, it felt like luxury, I love it.

__________________________

Hope you like this chapter, sorry i don't update daily anymore, i had soo many exams but they're all finished just got an English exam left, it's about Romeo and Juliet fdwksanbdjsan, so cute i just sit there drooling over Leonardo Dicaprio, omfg, i will update daily now though, please vote and comment? :)xo