part 7:

Josh's p.o.v:

I stood there in the dim light as i watched Ashleigh run away from me. I knew i was supposed to chase after her, stop her and pick up where we had left off, but i was paralyzed from shock. So i just stood there as she disappeared in the school hallway. I unconsciously raised my hand and touched my tingling lips. swollen from our intense kiss. Wow, i thought. It was amazing, She was amazing. Ashleigh was such a good kisser, that i didn't want the kiss to end. But, why did she run  away from me? Did she not like the kiss as much as i did? I wondered. 

I felt something buzz in my pocket and pulled out my phone. I checked the text message:

~Dude why did you walk out the class with Ashleigh? You're such a womaniser! ;)~ 

It was a text message from my friend George. I knew i needed to talk to someone about what just happened, i walked in to the boys toilets, "I snogged Ashleigh." I blurted as i stepped in to the toilets, and found George, Jaymi and JJ my friends casually having a wee. 

"Ahh yes!!" Jaymi said, with a huge smile on his face, as he washed his hands came over to me and patted me on the shoulder, "Finally."

I scowled at him and turned to George and JJ, who seemed to be having a more normal reaction. 

"What exactly happened?" Jaymi asked me, nudging my shoulder as he winked at me.

"Well i pinned her against the wall and kissed and her, and it was the most perfect kiss ever, and she was the best kisser ever, and she's perfect and the kiss was perfect but then she ran away..." I replied, hastily. 

"Please, please tell me you ran after her, Josh?" George asked me while i tried to avoid eye contact because i knew he would kill me straight after finding out that i didn't.

"Uhh.. " I said, scratching the back of my neck, trying to find a good answer.

I finally made eye contact which was a bad idea because he giving me the 'are you kidding me' look. "Oh my God Josh, you need to grow a pair of balls, seriously!" He scolded me, while pointing his finger at me.

"In my defense i was in shock, because i had never seen her sexy side... And it surprised me even more when she ran away so i just kinda... stood there." I started of with a defensive tone, but by the end of the sentence i was back to whining.

"So basically, you're worried because you like her, and the kiss, but you don't know how she feels because she ran off?" JJ guessed, keeping his voice calm, unlike Jaymi that was back to his usual self; jumping around and making dumb little comments like 'he's whipped'. 

"Yeah, i think so, i mean i'm pretty sure i fancy the shit out of her by now, what i'm worried- and confused- about now is that, what am i going to do about it now?"  I answered trying to speak the many thoughts that were going on in my head.

Jaymi burst out laughing and i turned to him. George was having a weird reaction because he was George, but why was Jaymi? I thought. "What are you? in primary school?" He said between fits of laughter. I narrowed my eyes out at him, turning red as a tomato in the progress.

"SEDUCE HER!!" Jaymi said, still laughing. Seducing would be fun, and i was great at it, so i knew it would work.

"But i cant do that right now!" I pointed out after i thought it through. "Because everything is going to be awkward.. Urgh"

_____________________________________________________________________

Sorry i dindn't update for so long, my laptop broke, yep. and i am going to update daily now, but i might not update tomorrow as i have a maths exam on monday and i really need to revise, hope you like this chapter though :) Leave a comment? and please VOTE!! How will Josh "seduce" Ashleigh ooooh are they going to be together, ooooohhh ;)