part 16:

Josh's p.o.v:

I reminded myself about my new plan, i was going to pretend to argue with Ashleigh. I knew she would feel hurt but i also knew she would start to realise that she's hurt because she cares me, and hopefully fancies me. I had these kind of thoughts in my head as i walked to the class room with Ashleigh. 

As we entered the class room, i purposely tripped Ashleigh up. "What the-" She said as she was cut off as the huge class bursted out laughing. I supported them laughing out really loudly in her face, in my head i was worried if she was hurt badly or not. Grr, this plan better work or i might just rape her, get her pregnant and then she will have to be mine. 

She got back up after Sarah gave her a helping hand. George, and JJ gave me a weird, confused look, while Jaymi gave me an angry look. He was so mature, it made me laugh. I sat in my seat, not paying any attention to Ashleigh. She kept gazing at me though, i could see her do it by looking from the corners of my eyes.

I was mean to her all that lesson, i was also talking to Danielle a lot, even though i hated her so much, i knew that would drive Ashleigh mad too. 

Ashleigh's p.o.v: 

After i got back from school I rushed in to my room as i was in a really bad mood with Josh. How could he this to me? Ugh. I hate him. Maybe Danielle was right about him?

I had a quick shower, as i had an appointment with my doctor. It was weird, because the doctor knew about my bullying my parents and everything, and i didn't really like my doctor anyway... she was too formal.

Shutting my bedroom door, I ran down the stairs and out the door, I didn't even bother saying bye to my parents, they don't care anyway, well mum does, a bit, and by a bit i mean a really really tiny bit. I start to walk down the street, plugging my ear phones in to my iPhone and them placed them in my ears. Listening to Marilyn Monroe, i continued to walk down the street. I start reading my weird texts from Chloe, who doesn't stop talking about George these days. I turn round the corner, looking down at my phone when i bumped in to someone. 

"Watch where you're going!" someone fiercely shouted at me, looking at his phone too, by his i mean Josh by the way. 

"Well maybe, if you looked up from your phone, and stopped sending dirty messages to some whore, you wouldn't have bumped in to me!" I stated, the anger growing in my voice.

"Oh yeah, well one, you shouldn't be on your phone because who would want to talk to you, oh wait your mum? And two you're only jealous because i can get a girlfriend, yet you're going to be single for the rest of your life!" He replied back, growling.

"Ouch, because all your words hurt me Josh! And besides, one, i'm not texting my mum actually and two, if getting a boyfriend meant getting a male version of a whore you would date, I'd rather stay single, thanks!" I shouted back, before shoving past him and walking on.

Did i actually just say and do that? If i done that any other day, i would be dead, i wouldn't have even thought of saying those words! But right now, nothing and i mean nothing could bring me down. Walking round the street and round the corner, I come to the doctors, signing in; I sit down on one of the wooden seats. I'm starting to regret what i said to Josh, even though he wouldn't care about what i said, I feel bad. Is it crazy to say, that i've been in love with this boy for 3 years. I guess it is crazy, why should i love someone, that probably hates me.

"Ashleigh Smith, Doctor Millard will see you now." The little blonde petite woman called from the desk. I got up of my chair, and walked over to the door, pushing through and entering the door that i'm familiar with, all for the same reason, my depression. I walked in, there sat at her desk, looking at the computer screen sat Doctor Millard. Her bobbed short black hair swaying as she moved, her rigid fat fingers moving ever so quickly as she typed.

"Aww, Ashleigh dear, please sit down." She said, finally looking up at me and offering me a seat to sit on her desk, "How have you been, any better?"

"The same old." I replied.

"I see, well what's making it the same old then?" She asked, looking up at me through her specs, raising her eyebrows the way she always does, it's not as if she doesn't know the answer.

"The bullying at school, it isn't getting any better, and now there is this boy involved that played with my feelings and then well now he's acting all weird and mean, and mum and dad are still being the shit parents that they are." I replied sighing, looking down at my hands, playing with my fingers, trying to hold back my tears.

The doctor said the same old stuff, and i the same thing happened, she just listened to me and told me to inform my teachers, but that will give another reason for everyone to bully me, i though, walking out of the room.

After the counselling session, that went surprisingly well? if that is possible. I went to the beach, that was quite near to where i live. I sat on the miniature grains of sand, burying my feet. The sea was gushing lightly against the sand, the sun getting reflected by this translucent liquid. The sand glittered as the sun burned them with heat, hardly anyone was here, a couple or two, but that's it. 

Still listening to music, thinking to myself about everything that was going on in my life, i could see out of the corner of my eye, a shadow towering over me, a male sat down beside me, i didn't move my head, or even catch a glance of this person to know who it is. It's Josh. Is it normal to have my hear pounding, and to have butterflies, to feel anxious yet happy? I wonder about if i told him about how much shit i have been through in my life, he would stop and tell me he is sorry. I don't want a sorry though, because i know sorries are empty.

"Why are you here now? What's wrong with you?" Josh didn't say a thing, he just laughed a little, shrugged his shoulder and looked out at the sea. 

"You know i'm not all that you think i am." He said, after a while of thinking how he was going to say this. 

"And what do you think i think you are?" I asked, raising my eyebrow, still keeping my guard up, not looking in to his gorgeous blue eyes.

"Some dick that played with your heart, a boy that gets every girl he wants, someone that treats people like shit, that doens't care about life and only cares about girls." He replied i could feel his stare burn in to the side of my face."

"Wow. Can you read my mind or something?" I sneered at him.

"Well it's quite obvious, especially after the speech you gave me this morning." 

"Well it's true." I snapped, getting impatient wanting to just walk away. Josh chuckled to himself, knowing he was starting to get to me.

"I'm not here to have a go at you or be harsh to yo-"

"Then what are you here for Josh? Because you kiss me about 3 times, and then you trip me up in front of everyone, start laughing in my face, be mean to me and act normal and all nice again!" I snapped at him, breaking him mid-sentence.

"As i was saying, i'm not here to be mean to you, i just wanted to let you know that i'm here for you, whenever and anywhere you want me, i'm sorry for making you feel the way you feel. For embarrassing you, for everything, i know you're having a shit time at home."

"Wait how do you know about my home life?" I asked him, suspiciously, looking directly in to his eyes, getting lost in them, no i can't. Be serious Ashleigh.

"Well umm, went to the doctors today to get my mums medication and i overheard your conversation with the doctor." He said, slowly, almost ashamed that he knew what i had to deal with.

Then Josh took my hand, that were holding my legs up to my chin, then he turned it so the side of my hand was facing him. Josh was frowning, his eyebrows deepening in to his eyes; he looked confused almost sad. 

____________________________________________________________

Took me absolutely ages to write this part, hope you all like it, please comment and vote, xo