part 2:

Ashleigh's p.o.v:

My friends came after me and comforted me. I love my friends they mean the world to me! We stayed in the toilets till break finished, I just didn't want to see those bitches again, but then again, they were in my next lesson and so was Josh, I just hoped i wouldn't embarass myself in fron of him.

"Shall we go Ash?" Chloe said, while linking on to me, maybe it was to try and reassure me?

"Yeah." I said, letting out a shaky breath at the same time.

We were 5 minutes late for our lesson, so we all had no choice but to let our music teacher Mr. Brian choose our seats. I had noticed Josh sitting by himself, which was odd... maybe he was late too? I also saw Danielle giving me the biggest dirty ever.

"Chloe, you sit next to George." Mr Brian said.

My heart was beating incredibly fast, the only seats that weren't taken in the classroom now were next to Damien, Courtney and Josh.

"Taylor next to Courtney." Mr Brian said, shit I thought to myself. Please make Sarah sit next to Josh, please make Sarah sit next to Josh, please make Sarah sit next to Josh, I kept chanting to myself.

"Sarah sit next to Damien, and Ashleigh next to Josh." Fuck! I look horriblemy face is all red from all that crying in the bathroom, my heair was a mess and I only just realised... my glasses, they must still be on the playgrounds floor, great! Best day of my life! I sarcastically thought to myself. (I could see without my glasses but i was just short sighted.)

"Ashleigh! Go sit down!" Mr Brian said, ordering me. I walked over to where Josh was sat and pulled the chair out of the table. I sat down and adjusted myself so I kept as much distance away from Josh.

"Am i really that scary?" Josh said.

Was he talking to me? oh my God, no... I am not going to answer that question, I didn't even look at him.

"Ashleigh?" Josh said, i bit my lip, how the fuck does he know my name? It's probably because Mr Brian said it, yes!  I had to answer now though... I cannot ignore him...

"Yeah?" I said to him.

"Am I scary, I mean... do I scare you?" Why was he asking me weird questions? Why is he talking to me?...

"No, you're..." Cute, was what i was going to say, thank God i stopped at the right time.

"I'm what?" he said.

"No-" I had been cut off by my hiccups. How embarassing... me hiccuping while i'm talking to Josh Cuthbert, great!

"Cute." He said, giving me the cutest smile ever, wait is he phsycic... how did he know i was going to say cute?...

"Wha-" *hiccup*

He laughed and replied, "You're too cute, babe."

_____________________________________________________________________________

Do you like it? I spent ages writing this part... Sorry for not updating yesterday i fell asleep while revising for my science exam, I will update daily now, as i don't have to revise anymore, yayy! please comment? I would love some feedback... xo