part 30:

Ashleigh’s p.o.v:

Walking out the door, and down the street, still hand in hand with Josh, I started to be a little nervous, or scared. It’s the first time I’m going to be at school while I’m dating Josh Cuthbert, the king of the school, the boy every girl crushes on, and I’m a little scared of everyone’s reactions.

Coming up to the school gates, at this moment any other time, I would be dreading it, wanting to run away, but this time, with my hand in Josh’s I felt an overwhelming rush of confidence. Walking down the path, everyone staring at us, sneering at me, hearing the remarks they made to their friends. I couldn’t give a shit, but not like I usually do, knowing that Josh is by my side, to reassure me, to help me through this, it made all the pain go away.

Josh squeezed my hand once in a while, looking down and smiling at me as we made our way down the tidy corridors in to the canteen, where Jaymi, George, Chloe, Sarah and JJ were sat. Jaymi laughing with Sarah, George talking to Chloe and JJ just sat in the corner, already staring at me.

“Ashleigh!!!” Jaymi belted out running towards us when he saw us, taking me in to a bone crushing hug, but then letting me done.

“Hey, Jay.” I responded, offering him a smile, Josh locked hands with mine as we sat down at the table.

“Hey Ashleigh, Josh.” George spoke up, smiling at me and nodding at Josh.

“Hey.” I smiled back, Sarah and Chloe waved a hello, and JJ just sat in the corner, occupying himself by texting.

The bell rang, signalling that it’s time for form time, we all left the table, everyone apart from JJ who was sat at the back, we all walked in a line. Joking around and talking about the prom, George and Chloe’s 1 week anniversary, what Josh and I missed out whilst we bunked off.

Getting to form, Josh guided me to the back, and sat me down beside him as he sat down, smiling at me, he pecked my lips a couple of times. Then our form teacher himself came running in, late as per usual, all the way through form, JJ burned a hole in the side of my head as he stared at me, Making everything even more awkward, with everyone turning around and looking at Josh and I held hands, and as I was sat with the boys, it was the hot topic to talk about.

“You okay?” Josh whisper-asked me, nudging me a little.

“Yeah, you?” I smiled, resting my head on his shoulder, as we listened to the teacher bang on about some event.

“I’m fine, knowing that you are.” Josh murmured in to my head as he kissed the top of my head. This caused me to blush, again.

“Please can Ashleigh Smith, and Josh Cuthbert go see the head teacher please.” The teacher bellowed across the class room, to get our attention.

“ooooooo” filled the room, as everyone turned and looked at us, we got of our seats and walked out the room.

“What you think this is about?” Josh asked, resting his arm around my shoulder and pulling me in to him.

“Bunking, what else?” I pointed out, looking up at Josh and smiling.

We might be in trouble, but knowing that we are in trouble together makes things not as bad as they would be.

***

Excluded, for a week, excluded? Josh and I are excluded for a week, for bunking off, what’s the point in that? Josh looks as shocked as me at our punishment, I don’t get it, we bunk off school, not bothering to go in, so they exclude us from school, we are just getting what we wanted? We have to leave the school as soon as we get all the school work from our teachers, which means going round all the classes asking for it. This is going to be loads of fun.

Josh’s p.o.v:

I don’t know whether to be happy or sad that we have been excluded, happy because it means I get to spend more time with Ashleigh or sad because it means that I’m in deep shit with my mum. Either way I still get to spend more time with Ashleigh.

We have collected our work from our teachers, receiving the same lecture we got of the head, and it’s going to be the same lecture I’m going to get off my mum. Saying bye to the boys, we head off, and I couldn’t help but notice that JJ wouldn’t take his eyes of Ashleigh. It’s annoying, kind of, because he must know by now that we are dating, and if he was a mate, he wouldn’t eye her up? But it’s clear he isn’t a mate, not if he is going to do what he did to Ashleigh.

“Want to get some coffee or something, from the café?” I asked Ashleigh, wrapping my arm around her waist as we walked down the pathway.

“Sure.” Ashleigh agreed, standing up on her toes and pecking my lips then carried on walking. I leaned down and kissed her cheek, “You’re such a flirt.” She then added looking up at me.

“You love it.” I grinned, as we walked in to the café.

___________________________________________

Hey guys, sorry for updating so late, i've had so much going on at the moment, and above all that too many exams, i will hopefully update daily now, and yeah, hope you like this chapter, comment and vote please? xoxo❤