part 21:

Ashleigh's p.o.v:

We arrived at Josh's door, and JJ walked me down the path, and knocked on the white front door, those two hours ago i stormed out of. Josh answered the door, seconds after JJ knocked, he looked confused, hurt, his eyes were swollen and red, like he has been crying and he knuckle bleeding.

"I found Ashleigh at the beach and walked her here, she was a state." JJ told Josh as he walked me in to the house, sitting me down on the sofa.

"Thanks mate." Josh said, stiffly, just staring at me.

"Anytime, hey Ashleigh, can you put your number in to my phone, so i can call you and make sure you're okay?"JJ asked me, taking his phone out of his pocket and putting it in my hand.

"Sure." I mumbled, typing the digits in to his phone and clicking save, then handing him back the phone. JJ smiled and then kissed my cheek, he then walked to the door where he said his goodbye's to Josh and then left the house. Leaving an awkward silence in the room.

"You okay?" Josh asked me sounding worried yet awkward.

"Fine." I whispered, looking down at my hands, where i was playing with them, like i always do when i'm nervous.

"No, you're not, mum's still out, please can we talk about this, without arguing?" Josh pleaded, taking a seat beside me on the cream material sofa.

"Okay." I sighed, still looking down.

"I have... err- told Danielle not everything, just how it felt to be bullied you know... how you felt, i didn't want you feeling like that anymore, you're really special to me and i didn't want you getting hurt, not anymore, not when i'm with you, and i know i'm a dick, i'm and idiot, and i'm not saying this to get attention or anything but i just did it because... i care about you." Josh explained, i could feel a hole being burnt in the side of my head as he starred at me.

"You're not a dick or a idiot, like i thought you were..." I said, admitting to him that i actually thought he was. "But... i'm really sorry, i don't even know why i overreacted, i'm so stupid, i'm sorry." I carried on, turning my head and looking at Josh's pleading, mysterious, addicting eyes, the blueness, now turning brownish, sort of grey, the pure white sclera of his eye now pink and blood shot.

"Yo- you're not angry at me anymore?" Josh questioned. I shook my head. "Why?" Josh added.

"Because technically you've done nothing wrong, you were just caring about me, and i believe you." I pointed out, looking directly back at Josh, in his eyes. Something i don't think i would have even though of doing a couple hours back. But his eyes are so addictingly beautiful, they're like a drug that i need to have constantly.

Josh didn't reply, but he just smiled, and carried on staring at me with content, his once grey eyes turning back in to his calming and comforting blue ones, the whites of his eyes turning pure crystal white. A smile appeared on his face, not an obvious one, but his lips are curling upwards at the ends. For some reason a tear fell down my cheek, I don't know why though, but it did, and then another fell, and then another and then another.

Josh didn't hesitate to use his thumb to gently wipe away the salty substance, and then he gently caressed my cheek with the same thumb. Calming me down, causing me to smile again. "What do you want to do?" Josh asked, softly and gently, still staring in to my eyes.

 "How about those films we were going to watch earlier?" I suggested, Josh nodded and jumped of the sofa. Offering his hand, i took it gladly and he led me upstairs in to his room, sitting me down on his soft bed. Then he walked over to his TV and placed a DVD in to the DVD player, once Josh had finished doing that, he walked downstairs and then returned with popcorn and chocolate. He grinned softly passing me the bowl of popcorn and a bar of chocolate, then he plonked himself down beside me. "Josh, it's midnight, and we're watching a film, we have school tomorrow..." I pointed out.

"No we don't, not now anyway, we bunked once, we can bunk again." Josh shrugged Cooley, smiling at me and then returning his glance at the TV.

"I'm going to get changed out of these clothes, they're damp and stuff." I said, walking out of his room in to mine. Looking through my suitcase i couldn't find any more night clothes, i didn't pack enough. Walking back in to Josh's room, i looked at him awkwardly. "I haven't got anymore night clothes; can i borrow some of yours?" I asked Josh, he smiled and walked over to his drawer where he pulled out a pair of black boxers and a plain white t-shirt. He then passed them to me. "Thanks, Josh." I smiled at him and walked back in to my room, and got changed in to the clothes.

Then i walked back in to Josh's room, where he turned and looked at me, smiling, I smiled back and led back on to his bed. Moving my body over so my head was resting on Josh's shoulder, and then Josh placed his arms around my waist, pulling me closer in to him. My eyes started to flutter open and close, "I'm sorry for what i had done Ashleigh." I heard Josh whisper, just before i fell asleep in his arms again.

_____________________________________

Hope you like this chapter, do you think Josh is jealous of Ashleigh building a relationship with JJ, you'll find out on the next chapter ;) and you are going to love this fanfic, i mean i'm soooo excited for you all to read the next few chapter AAAH, i wrote cute moments and i was like goodd couldn't i be Ashleigh, ahaha, please comment and vote! and i will be posting the next chapter as soon as i have 100+ reads on this chapter, :)xo