part 8:

Ashleigh's p.o.v:

I felt a big weight settle at the end of my bed and opened my tired eyes to look at Sarah. I quickly glanced at my alarm clock, squinting my eyes because of the light, and noticed it was only 6:30 am. "What?" I asked drowsily as i sat up a little.

"So you kissed Josh? and you're not going to fill me in on the details?" Sarah said as she gave me a confused, well more of a 'groany' face.

"I told you about it last night, i don't know why i kissed Josh. Well he was my crush for 4 years,.. but still, he's,... he's a player..." I said, confused.

"And how do you know he is?" Sarah asked me, why does this girl always think she's right.

"Because Danielle told me, and anyway why would anyone like me, me?" He can actually get so many better girls than me, but why me? Because i'm easy to get?" I said.

"You believe Danielle? she's just jealous he like you and not her.."

I thought over and over about what Sarah had said and came to the conclusion that maybe Sarah is right? maybe?

"Anyway, Chloe and Taylor are coming in a bit and we have decided to give you a makeover, just so Josh's eyeballs drop out looking at your sexiness." Sarah said to me while winking at me.

"Oh, come on. i don't want a makeover..." I replied.

"I know, well we know you don't Ashleigh, but you need to change, just a bit... like you firstly need to stick up for yourself when Danielle picks on you, secondly Josh likes you, show him you're a girl and you like make-up and you like to dress up" Sarah said, i love this girl to bits, she is just aah, amazing.

"True." I said to her, while we exchanged smiles.

_________________________________________________________________________

Don't worry guys, i am going to update later tonight too, like in 1-3hours. Please vote? :)xo