Ideas, Wattys, and Continuation

Since I didn't make it in the wattys, I figured that it's time for something new. 

Here are some new ideas that I'd be willing to try out here. We'll have a vote in the comments below or I'll set up a link to count the votes somewhere IDK yet. Probably the comments one would be good.

1) Another Leo fan fiction, but with a more romantic focus. This would either be a post war or a high school AU. I'd probably go less by tradition and more with a difference conception of love and attraction. I promise this wouldn't be emotionally detrimental, okay? Plot ideas below.

     A. We need some cultural diversity in here. The heroine is a multiracial girl, being half black and half Arabic (lol I actually know brothers that are half Pakistani and half black...they both had crushes on me at some point...). She's a beautiful girl that can't find her place anywhere and struggles to know where she belongs. 

      B. The pessimist, but doesn't have an outlet for her negativitiy as Leo does. This would be a happy story about finding hope and getting past the past. 

2) Nico DiAngelo fan fiction that I've already named "Descent into Darkness". This would be a high school AU about Nico living a somewhat normal life and accidentally making a young optimist fall in love with him. This would be more thematic than the Leo one, and definitely less bubbly. I do intend on having a heroine, despite the fact that Nico is perceived as gay. I think he'd be more bisexual because his attraction to Percy is due to Percy's actions and personality rather than gender. I really don't believe that he'd have a preference. 

3) Leo Valdez fan fiction with focus on the depths of love. This will probably rip out your heart. Slightly less thematic than Descent into Darkness. So here's some ideas for plot

      A. Leo high school AU in which he finds himself falling for the goodie girl. This goodie girl just so happens to be a devout Christian. Obviously, Leo is the opposite of gracious and holy, so he knows that he doesn't stand a single chance to her. It's also kinda difficult dating a girl who strongly believes in a god that Leo knows doesn't exist. The heroine would be based on my friend Sophie and would be blonde, blue-eyed, the works. The whole thematic concepts would be wrapped around compromising identities for superficial ideas of love. 

       B. After war AU where Leo becomes the guide of Camp Half Blood. He meets a dark daughter of Hecate that is basically more morally ambiguous than even Nico DiAngelo. With a new threat arising, Leo decides to take a chance in pursuing the daughter of Hecate. "Double, double, toil and trouble. Fire burn, and cauldron bubble. Something wicked this way comes." (I'm sorry Macbeth needs its place everywhere). 

4) The Prankster Games, as suggested by BayleeDrowned. This is basically where the Hermes cabin holds annual games where only the best prankster can win. There might be a romantic focus with 

      A) A new character with one of the Stoll brothers

      B) A completely newly contrived character with a completely newly contrived love interest

      C) A new character with Nico DiAngelo

      D) A new character with Leo Valdez

      E) *snickers* A new character with Jason Grace

So those are some ideas I'm going to throw out there. Please comment below which idea you like best (1a, 3b, etc). If you want to steal one, please send me a PM asking for permission. The only one I definitely want to keep to myself is Descent into Darkness. Please, don't be the douchebag without any regard to intellectual property. 

If you have any ideas you want to share, please feel free to PM me with them or comment below. 

Thanks again for making this story so successful and making it something I'm proud to say I have written :)

Let's take the Wattys 2014 by storm. The define_yourself army will return and NOT yield. 

Love, Emilia.