Chapter 19.5- Jason's POV

(Credo to Calypso_17 for the beautiful cover!)

Jason’s POV

I run a pale hand through my sandy blond hair. “What do you want?” I demand tiredly. My day had been full of training for the upcoming quest to rescue Hera. More and more days are slipping by and I feel as if I cannot keep up.

I size up Aubrey as she stands a few inches away from me, her hand placed on her popped hip. She’s several inches shorter than me, at least a four inches. Her fiery red hair is curled without a single strand out of place. Make up covers each inch of her face, her pores are filled with layers upon layers of foundation and bronzer. Her eyes are the worst part: she looks like a hooker with her attempt at a smoky eye and spidery eye lashes. It takes all of my will power not to gag at this repulsiveness.

Aubrey pops her mouth, evenly distributing her red lip stick from her top to bottom lips. “I want you, Jason,” she tells me, her lips peeling back to reveal a malicious smile. “You know you can do better than Piper.”

Here’s the thing; I don’t know what to do about myself, much less my “relationship” with Piper. She seems like a nice girl, but I don’t know her. My memories have been swiped and I can’t remember a single thing about my past. These tattoos that cover my arm are meaningless to me. Aubrey’s hand catches my wrist and pulls me closer. “This is making me uncomfortable,” I cringe against her touch.

Jason, we all know you feel nothing for Piper,” she says, causing my cheeks to redden. I don’t know what I feel for her. I know I could like her, but the emotions don’t feel realistic.

I glance down at her short body. It's an unrealistic representation of what real bodies are with its lack of fat and plastic breasts. She is nothing compared to Piper. "You know nothing about Piper," I jut out my chin, denying her advances. 

Aubrey clicks her tongue. "Well," she starts. Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard. When she is trying to influence someone, her voice goes falsetto and obnoxiously high. "I'm sure I could make you." 

A similar voice fills my ears, but it isn't Aubrey's. "Jason," it calls. My attention is immediately grabbed. "Jason. She's ten times hotter than Piper could ever be. Don't act like you don't want her."

I do want her. Why do I want her? Two hands dig into my back and throw me to the ground, right on top of Aubrey. I realize I'm straddling her, with my legs to each side. Looking down on her flawless face, I know I want to kiss her. Aubrey's eyes sparkle in satisfaction. "You don't seem uncomfortable now," she taunts. 

My breathing quickens. What am I doing? "Jason," the voice calls again. I start to get to my feet, but the hands push me down again. "Stay there." I obey, remaining hovering over Aubrey's small, but busty body. "Go on Jason, kiss her!" The voice commands. 

I crash my lips into Aubrey's. Her kisses are the kind I have expected from a daughter of Aphrodite. Our lips move together in bliss. Aubrey's mouth tastes sour, there is no sweetness to these kisses, only lust. Her tongue runs along my bottom lip, causing me to groan. She takes advantage of my mouth being open and glides tongue along the inside. The taste is more bitter than ever but I only want more. 

As we kiss, I feel myself becoming more and more aroused. It's strange; I don't remember kissing any girls but I remember how they'd make my heart flutter and my stomach churn. Could those memories be real?

The only thing that snaps me out of our makeout session is the sound of a mortified gasp. I tear myself off of Aubrey's body with only enough time to see a figure running off in the distance and another figure standing a few feet away from me. 

"What have you done?" Disappointement laces Fallon's voice. I shake my head, unfazed by her defeated tone. Of course she would judge me for my spur of the moment. What else would I expect from the lone virgin of Aphrodite cabin? Wait, no. That sounds awful. I have no idea what's wrong for me.

"I didn't ask for your opinion," I bark at her. Aubrey leaves as well, not even bothering to say goodbye. Faye goes on the opposite direction, shaking her head as she does so. 

I'm left alone in my cabin, remorse and guilt hitting me straight away. What have I done?

--

A/N: Here you go my lovelies!

I hope you enjoyed the chapter from Jason's POV!

Next chapter to be about Faye and Leo, no worries :)

So... 16+ votes for the next chapter (which I also wrote because I had free time today) on Friday evening? If requirements are not reached, update will be posted on Sunday.

Thank you all for the support, I got an insane amount of votes on such a votes on such a short chapter. Your support and votes and comments mean the world to me and I assure you, they will never go underappreciated. 

I will be replacing the covers with one of the covers that was kindly made for me earlier! :D In the next couple of chapters a new character will be introduced for kindly making me a cover (that is gorgeous guurl.) Acually I feel like replacing the cover now and placing in another cover made for me... enjoi :D Okay so right now I can't find the other covers, so I'm just gonna replace it now.

Okay bye xD

-Emilia Eduardo Horan