Chapter 19 - Piper's POV

Piper's POV

I pray to Aphrodite that it couldn't be true. I always suspected that Drew and Aubrey would pull some crap like this to go after Faye, but I had a small glimmer of hope within my heart that they're actually good people. I've been proved yet again to be wrong. 

Aubrey's trying to sleep with Jason. He's told me. She practically grinded up against him, pressing her ass to him. Jason roughly shoved her off of him and told her to stay away. 

I know that he loves me, right? Actually, after finding out that I'm a daughter of Aphrodite, he'd been acting differently. The time that we spent together, could it all have been an illusion planted by Hera? No, they were real. I can still feel his lips pressing against mine for the time. It was real. The feeling of his sweaty palms against my own, how could that not be real?

He seems to be getting more and more doubtful as the days go by. Soon enough, we are going to be on the hunt for Hera. I already hate her. She plucked Jason from his life and placed him in another based on a hunch she had. I can already tell she hates me as well.

I clasp my hands on top of my stomach as I stare at the ceiling of the Aphrodite cabin. Thankfully, there is no one here to ruin my peace for me. I should have gone to sword training half an hour ago. I don't care anymore. I don't care that the campers here seemed to think I looked much better with Aphrodite's lovely gift of week long beauty. Jason told me he liked my choppy hair and miscellaneous braids much better anyway. 

My mind wonders off. I don't understand how I could be a daughter of the Goddess of Beauty. Aphrodite holds dear everything I resent. Most of my siblings are arrogant, snotty, and dimwitted. They're stupid enough to keep these gods-damn Love Games going after all. 

My thoughts are cut off by the sound of the door opening and closing. My eyes travel down to the doorway. The thing about this girl is that she's so similar to myself; it's almost like looking into a mirror. We share the same natural tan and fine brunette hair. Our eyes are nearly the same color as well. Our personalities are synonymous among one another, but I control my anger much better than her. 

"You alright Fallon?" I ask blankly, no emotion coming out of my voice. My mind is too clouded for our friendship, sadly enough. 

"I'm fine," she insists, her voice slightly coarse. "I think you're going to want to see this." Her chestnut eyes meet my own and I can instantly tell that she is telling the truth. 

I swing my legs over the bunk and jump from my bed. Faye leaves without waiting for me to catch up. She practically sprints to the biggest cabin in Camp Half Blood. I recognize it as Cabin 1: Zeus. Jason's cabin.

My heart stops in my chest as I lay my eyes on an absolutely atrocious sight. A growl forms in my throat, but it never leaves my throat. 

Jason's straddling her, his lips hungrily begging Aubrey for more. I want to scream "stop it" at the top of my lungs. Still, no noise escapes my mouth. 

I run without looking back. 

--

A/N: Oh my goodness, poor Piper :'(

Sorry I left you hanging here, I wanted to torture you guys with Jason's POV in the chapter instead of this one... 

I know this is short, and the next one is going to come out slightly earlier... I want to say Wednesday? How about after 12+ votes on this chapter for an update on Wednesday? I already wrote it, so it's a for sure, guise! But if the requirements are not met, I'll update on Friday. Kay?

Agh I would have updated last week but I had to revise a major paper and write and practice a speech for my English class. It was very nerve wracking. And I talked like a hundred miles a minute during my speech... whoops. 

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, but I know it's crap. Whatever. You guys know I can do better than this, I mean much better xD

Question: Have any of you read Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levittan? Such a good book, and I'm absolutely positive it's a play off of my high school since it takes place in my hometown and it mocked my school mascot. (In the book it was Willy the Wildkit and I was like whut is this a joke) I'm pretty sure the book is mocking my hometown because of the rich stupid heads that take up the majority of the town. Gah. 

Oh and wish my luck on my track meet on Tuesday night! It's my indoor JV track meet conference meet. EEK. I'm only running the 4 by 4 relay but I'm still scared out of my mind. Gods help me.

And that concludes my rants about life. ... I love you guys? I DO LOVE YOU GUYS OMGOMGOMGOGM YOU GUYS ARE SO BEAUTIFUL AND SO PERFECT JUST PUT YOUR FACES AWAY I MEAN REALLY NOW. 

Oh and I typed this out in word and it double spaced everything. Sorry if you thought it was longer than it is :P

-Em