Chapter 10

10)

The next day was my party and we had everything set up now we are just waiting for people to get here and my mom to get the cake. I kinda have a bad feeling about the cake she got me, it's probably Dora or something. A car pulled into my driveway, I knew that car it was Austin's car. He got out of car holding a bag, which is my present. He walks in my house and sets the presents on the table, and comes over to give me a hug. He opens his arms and I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his waist.

"Happy Birthday." he says hugging me tighter.

"Thanks." I say hugging him tighter too. The door opens and I let go really fast hoping no one saw us hugging... But, they did... And it's Andrew and Alex. Andrew scoffed, and I rolled my eyes.

"You can set that on the table if you want." I tell Andrew, and he looks at me and glares.

"No, I want you to open it in your room. With just us in there, no one else but us." he says.

"Okay..." I slowly say.

Another car pulled in and this one was my mom, she got out of the car with the cake and ice cream. She walks in the door, she sets the cake on the counter and I slowly walked over and looked at the cake with Austin Mahone's face on it.

"Really mom?" I said obviously annoyed.

"What I though you were in love with the boy!" she yells, and Andrew looks at the cake. I slowly look over to Andrew and he scowls at me. I grabbed his arm and pulled him into a empty room.

"Okay you know my mom, she's dumb but I love her, but I don't love Austin. I love you, and you're the only boy I do love. So please don't be mad at me. "Please, I love you." I say that last part very quiet and I look him straight in the eyes.

"Yup okay. So why'd you kiss him? Hm? Why, am I not good enough for you? Is there something wrong with me? How long has this been going on?" he asks.

"I don't know.. it was a mistake, a stupid mistake. N-nothing's wrong with you Andrew. You're perfect, I-I love you." I said with a tear running down my face, and he didn't reply. "Andrew please. I don't want it to end right now." I quietly said.

"Oh it's not, not just yet." he said kissing my cheek, oh? I walked out of the room and went and found Becca and Aliya.

"Do you know what Andrew got me?" I ask them, they both nod and have the scared look on there faces. "What is it..?" I ask.

"You'll see when you open it." Becca says.

"Okay..." I say, the truth? I'm actually really scared to open it, what if it's a condoms and a dildo? Oh gosh...

After a little while we were gunna eat cake and ice cream, we all sat at the table and Andrew at straight across from me and just kept looking at me, well staring... My mom gave my cake and ice cream first and she literally gave me Austin's face.

"Look Austin I got your face and imma eat it." I said laughing, Austin started laughing and Andrew glared at me once again. Once we all got our cake and finished eating I got to open my presents. Becca gave me hers first, she gave me a picture frame that says best friends and it's a picture of us in it, a bag of snickers, and some miss-match socks. Aliya gave me her and it was a giant teddy bear, and a $25 iTunes gift card. Alex gave me his present and it was Black Ops 2, bag of gum, girl axe, and the perfume Chance Chanel, and a gift card to subway. Austin gave me he is present and it was pink and black Jordan's, a basketball, and a beanie.

"Awe, thanks you guys. Austin I can't really play basketball, I'm terrible at it. But I like the shoes." I tell him.

"Don't worry, I promise you I'll teach you how to play." he says showing his cheeky grin, I couldn't help but to smile at him. I gather up all the present and put them in one big bag, I grabbed the bag and started to bring the stuff upstairs to my room. I hear footsteps behind me and I turn my head a little and see Andrew following my. I turn my head back and just walk up the stairs to my room. I open my door and drag the bag into my room, I set the bag in the corner in my room and turn around to face Andrew.

"So." I awkwardly say. "Do you want me to open your present now?" I ask putting gym hands behind my back.

"Yup, it's over there. Go get it and open it right in front of me." he said, I raised an eyebrow.

"Okay.." I said walking over to grab the bag. I expected it to be light, but it's kinda heavy. I bring it over and set it down in front of Andrew, I sit on the floor. I slowly grab the tissue paper, I take the tissue paper out of the bag. I look in the bag and see something I didn't expect, rocks. Rocks with writing on them, I don't bother to read them, I see a little note and I grab it and open it.

"Nicole, I'm breaking up with you." xx

I read, my stomach drops and tears just start to fall down my face. Like a dam that just broke, I look at Andrew and he frowns at me.

"Andrew, p-please." I beg. "I don't want to end. P-please, I love you." I say.

"I'm sorry Nicole, I love you too but I don't like cheaters. We're done." he says.

"Well if you love me then you wouldn't brake up with me!" I shout. "He was the one who fucking kissed me anyways! It wasn't me!" I shout even louder, he doesn't say anything. "But if you're braking up with me then leave! Go home!" I shout pointing at the door. "NOW!" I scream. He gets up as fast as he could and runs out the door, I'm so pissed. I can feel blood boiling.

I pick the bag up that has the rocks in and chuck it at the wall, all the rocks fell out. I crawl over and grab a rock and read it.

"Why?"

"I thought you loved me."

"I'm guessing I'm not good enough?"

"Cheater."

"Heartbreaker."

"Nicole, I still love you."

That one made my heart brake into a million little pieces, now I'm mad at myself. Even more than I was. I crawl on my bed and cover up, I curl into a ball and begin to cry even more.

Worst birthday ever.

--------------------------

Poor nicole :( well I finally published this book at chapter 10 :D hope you like it so far :)