Epilogue

~Olivia's POV~ (2 years later)
  I open the slightly rusted gates, roses, Daniel's favorite flower, in hand. When I was little, cemeteries used to freak me out, now is like my second home. I come here almost everyday, with or without anyone. I don't even need to carefully read the writing on the tombstone, I know where it is by heart now!
Walk straight, passed the big oak tree and around the rotting bush.
"Hey Daniel." I greet, placing the flowers in front of his grave, also taking a seat for myself beside him.
"I haven't had time to actually tell you everything that has happened...Archer and I are getting married soon! Well after college...but we're engaged." I announce, smiling to myself, remembering the memory.
"Oh my gosh! Archer! Are you serious?" I ask, staring at the empty apartment in awe.
He smiles, adorably if I must say.
"I just couldn't wait any longer to live with you Olivia. Now we can and I can wake up to your beautiful face, and it's really close to our college."
I kiss him on the cheek and bounce up and down. He chuckles at my reaction.
"I love you so so so so much!" I tell him.
He smiles again and I turn back around to look at the apartment. It's actually really big for an apartment...
"Olivia?" Archer asks from behind me.
I turn to look at him, but...he's on the floor? CORRECTION! HE'S KNEELING ON THE GROUND.
"What's...what's this?" I ask, my voice trembling.
He takes out a small velvet box and my heart skips a beat.
"I know it's too early to get married...but can you please make a promise to me that we will get married when we're done with college? That we will love each other unconditionally and that you will be the mother of my kids? I love you so much Olivia. Make this promise to me...please?"
My eyes well up with tears.
"Yes." I whisper.

"And that's how he kind of proposed of me. It was only a couple weeks ago and I couldn't be happier!" I finish off to Daniel.
"Oh also, Ellie is pregnant! Can you believe it?"

Archer and I pull up to Ellie and her husbands house.
"Ok You for the chocolate cake right?" I ask excitedly to my amazing boyfriend.
He nods and we get out of the car. There's light blue and pink balloons swaying in the wind, ties to their mailbox and I squeal quietly.
"I can't believe my best friend is having a baby!" I exclaim.
"I know, I mean it only took them about a year and you still won't even let me wrap my arms around you when we're sleep." He mutters.
I giggle at last night, he ate the last piece of pie and he knows I wanted it, so I made a pillow barrier in between us.
"That was only last night!" I say defensively.
"Whatever."
Someone's still grumpy. We walk up to their door and ring the doorbell.
"Be nice." I warn.
"Be nice." He mocks.
I open my mouth to say something but Tyler, Ellie's husband opens the door.
"Hey man." Archer says as they do that
man-hand shake thingy.
"Hi Tyler." I greet.
He smiles at me and we step inside.

"It was really fun! Although Ellie's water broke halfway through and we had to rush to the hospital...she's still in labor and Archer will be here soon to pick me up. He dropped me off just to go get some more ice cream for El. I begged him to take me here."
I giggle.
"Her baby shower was yesterday by the way, it's been about a day. I feel bad for her though."
The wind picks up speed and I shiver slightly.
"Ooo this weather reminds me of the time that-"
"Olivia! Come on Ellie is about to give birth."
I jump up to Archers voice and look over to see his impatient face through the rolled down window of the car. He's still hot though.
"Ok Daniel, I'll take a bunch of pictures and print them out to put with the flowers. See you tomorrow!" I rush out before I sprint to the car, getting in.
"Sorry your visit was so short today, but we really have to go." Archer apologizes.
"It's fine." I say, closing the door as he drives away.
I start to smile to myself, my life is amazing. My best friend is about to have her first born child, I live with the love of my life and he loves me just as much maybe even more. I open my mouth to tell that I love him but he interrupts me.
"Olivia?" He asks.
"Yeah?"
"I love you."

•••
AND THATS THE END!!! I really loved writhing this book and I'm really happy with how it turned out! I have another book coming out soon so stay alert for that. Overall, I just have to say that I'm really thankful for all of you that have stayed with me when writing this and I love you all so so so so MUCH!!! ❤️❤️

Until later wattpadians :)