Chapter Twenty-Seven

----------1 Month Later---------
It's been one month since Daniel's death and obviously, everyone is still sad. I haven't done anything since graduation. Ellie, Archer, Cameron and I, decided that it would be a good idea to get away from our town for a bit. We're going to beach house in Florida for a week. Today, we're flying down and currently, Ellie is driving me crazy.
"Just pick one Liv." She whines.
I zip my suitcase and place it on the ground.
"For the last time, I'm not wearing lingerie!"
Ellie rolls her eyes.
"Olivia. They're picking us up in about five minutes just pick a damn lingerie set! You know something is going to happen this week and you need to be ready."
My cheeks heat up and I shake away the thoughts.
"Nothing is going to happen."
What a lie.
"Fine, I'm bringing two and you can wear them if you chose."
"Fine."
"Fine."
"Good."
"Good."
"Then it's settled. You're wearing the black one."
I groan and she giggles. Then my phone rings.
"Hey." I answer, smiling.
Ellie smirks at me and I turn away.
"Hey, we're outside."
"K we'll be right-"
"Your girlfriend cannot wait to get in the bed with you Archer!" She yells as she takes my phone.
My mouth drops as I hear him and Cameron chuckle I snatch my phone back and grab my suit case.
"Whatever, we're coming."
"Ok, and Liv?"
"Yeah?"
"Are you like kind of excited or really excited or-"
I roll my eyes and hang up, glaring at Ellie. We go down the stairs and my mom is waiting at the door.
"Okay, bye mom love you!" I say, hugging her.
"Remember Olivia, no drugs, no drinking, no sex, no clubs, no nothing. Got it?"
Ellie giggles.
"Yeah mom."
"I can't believe your doing this...Mrs. Greyson talked me into it you better thank her." She mumbles.
Yeah, thank her for giving birth to my boyfriend.
"Ok see ya!"
She waves and we walk outside, closing the door behind us. Archer gets out and takes our suitcases and Ellie goes to sit in the back with Cameron. He's one of Archer's close friends and so we let him tag along. Plus I'm pretty sure he has a thing for Ellie. Archer leans down and presses his lips against mine. I immediately react and snake my hands up to his neck, pulling him closer. He wraps his arms around my waist and bites my lip for entrance and I gladly let him in. Then, someone clears their throat and we separate instantly.
"Having fun?" My mom asks.
I bite my lip and look down. This was a stupid idea.
"You better not take my daughters innocence. Or you'll have me to deal with." She warns, eyes Archer.
"Uh, yes Mrs. Hastings. I mean, no I won't...mam..."
I take his arm and wrap it around me to loosen him up. My mom sends him one last glare and I giggle as we get into the car.
"Florida here we come!" Ellie shouts as we pull out of the driveway.

••••••••••••••••••••

It's almost 1 in the morning and I'm really about to snap at everyone. Ellie and Cameron aren't helping us and Archer is being so annoying.
"Archer, just look at the airport map to see where baggage claim is!" I yell irritatedly.
He rolls his eyes and turns away. I walk in front of him.
"Excuse me? I don't know about you but I would like to get to the beach house by Christmas!"
"Olivia. You're really pissing me off right now so I suggest that you stop."
"I should stop? Im the one pissing you off? You aren't even trying to-"
I'm rudely interrupted by his lips crashing onto mine. His hands grip my waist tightly and I close the gap in between our bodies. His warmth radiates through me and we pull away breathlessly.
"Feel better?" He asks.
I yank myself away.
"Not even the slightest but that was a good kiss."
He smirks and pulls me close.
"Was it now?"
I nod and wiggle out of his grip.
"Yeah but we have-"
"Got our bags!" Ellie says.
How she manages to stay happy through all of this, the world will never know. I guess they went and got them while Archer and I were...making out in front of everyone. My cheeks heat up but I quickly look away.
"Thanks El."
We take our suitcases and go to the rental cars place and get into our rental.
"Okay, it takes about twenty minutes to get there so please stay awake because I really don't want to be bored." Cameron whines.
We all mumble 'okay' and 'sure' but in the first five minutes I lean my head on Archer's lap and drift asleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I open my eyes as the sunlight shines through the white curtains. Where am I? Then I look around at the cute beach themed room and remember, the beach house. A hot breath fans my neck and I turn around slowly to come face to face with Archer whose fast asleep. His arms are wrapped tightly around me and I roll my eyes. He thought that since I was sleeping, he could cuddle me while I was sleeping. Ha jokes on him. He'll pay for this later. I snuggle up against his chest and listen to his steady breathing. First day of our week away from everything. Can't wait.

Hey guys sorry for the late update! I don't think that there will be a sequel only because I have another story in mind for this account and for you guys! There's like three chapters left so keep reading!
-Kayleigh