Chapter Thirteen

"It was drugs?" He asks.
"Yep." A male voice answers.
I open my eyes and see two people. Archer and another guy.
"Look whose awake." Archer grins.
I sit up and take in my surroundings. I'm in a small bedroom, sitting on the bed with two very hot guys staring at me. What if I drool in my sleep? I casually wipe my mouth but nothing comes off onto my fingers and I sigh in relief.
"Where am I?" I ask groggily.
"This is Daniel." Archer says motioning to the boy next to him.
He has dirty blonde hair and dark brown eyes, the opposite of Archer.
"Daniel Collins, nice to meet you when you're not unconscious." Daniel greets as he holds out his hand.
I smile back and shake it.
"Olivia Hastings."
"So, you were drugged and it got to your blood flow. Have you had any open cuts or taking drugs?" He asks.
My eyes flicker to Archer and he nods.
"I was cut by someone..." I start.
Daniel looks at my wrist.
"He wrote on my wrist with a knife and-"
"The drugs might have been on the tip."
I bite my lip, tears threatening to spill. What kind of drugs? Deadly drugs? Will I be sick? Am I sick? How long before the time comes? The questions overwhelm me. Archer rushes to my side and sits down.
"Hey, it's all out of your blood stream. You're okay." He says, rubbing my back gently.
I sigh and look into his blue eyes.
"Are you sure?"
He nods and I relax.
"How did we get here?"
Daniel sits down on the other side of me and starts to talk. I tune him out slightly as I focus on Archer's hand that's still moving in circles on my back. I start to blush and look down, creating a shield of hair to fall on either sides of my face.
"So, that's how you ended up here." Daniel finishes and I tune in too late.
"Oh." I say trying to sound amused.
They stand up and I check the time.
"Oh wait, your the Daniel from the beach!"
He nods his head.
"How'd you know, did my looks give it away?"
I smile. Him and Archer could be best friends.
"So, am I still going to train or..."
"No, we better be getting home." Archer says.
I get up and follow Archer outside. While we wait for Daniel, I finally piece everything together, his house is near the woods and it's really close to the clearing, so when he heard Archer screaming for help, Daniel came just in time.
"Ok so, nice meeting you again Daniel. Thanks for you so much for ev-"
"Oh I'm coming with you guys." Daniel interrupts.
I look at Archer who shrugs.
"Our houses are hours away from here."
"I have experience with Luke's gang, plus I have a house there so I'll just stay there."
"Ok, I guess you can come."
He smirks at me.
"Oh I was coming either way baby girl," Yep, Archer could definitely be his best friend. They could even possibly be brothers,
"I'm leaving in a couple of hours so I'll see you there later on."

We walk to the front door and I sigh.
"Thanks for trying to train me." I say to Archer.
"Yeah no problem."
I stop him from going in and I look into his eyes, ok Liv, time to say the three words.
"I..."
He rests his hands on my lower back.
"Um..."
"What is it princess?" He asks.
"What...did you say when I first blacked out? It started with I."
He thinks for a moment and I stand there with my heart beating out of my chest.
"I said, I need you."
That's a step down from I love you, but it's still really important.
"Oh." I smile.
"Oh, not like that. I need you to get out of this situation."
My racing heart drops abruptly and I feel a weight on my chest. He looks me in the eye and leans in.
"I can't do this." I say softly as I turn and walk into the house.
I glance back at him and see confusion in his eyes. My tear rimmed ones let a tear escape and I turn around and go into my room quietly.

Sorry for the short chapter guys...I was sort of on writers block but I think I'm over it now and another chapter will be uploaded tomorrow!! Comment what you think! :))
-Kayleigh