Chapter Twenty-Nine

~Olivia's POV~
The salty air met my senses as we stepped onto the sandy beach. My yearn for Archer has increased tremendously. Every time I look at him I want to rip his clothes off.

"Liv are you okay?" Ellie asks.

I snap out of my thoughts and turn to her.

"What?"

"Are you okay? You've been very...spacy lately."

I giggle as we make our way closer to the water to set up.

"Spacy isn't a word El."

She waves her hand in the air as if she was shooing me away.

"You know what I meant. What's going on?"

My eyes land on Archer whose walking in front of us with Cameron, carrying umbrellas and a beach bag. He has a skin tight muscle tee on and swim shorts.

"I'll tell you when we're alone." I say, my eyes never leaving him.

She says 'ok' and we find a spot. I grab an umbrella from Archer, avoiding eye contact but as soon as our skin touches, I pull away as if his skin was on fire. He gives me weird look and I force a smile, jabbing the umbrella into the sand.

"Baby what's wrong?" He asks, wrapping his arms around me.

Sparks fly through my body and my heart speeds up.

"Nothing." I choke out.

He pulls me into a hug and I know he can feel my heart thumping rapidly against his chest. The though makes me blush and we pull away.

"Why are you blushing?"

I look at the sand.

"I'm not."

He chuckles, taking my hands in his. He pulls me closer and places a soft kiss on my lips. Then he closes the space between our bodies and deepens the kiss, sending waves of pleasure crashing into me.

I'm in deep shit.

I pull away and clamp my hands over my mouth to prevent any unwanted sounds.

"Okay Olivia seriously what's wrong?"

I start giggling since I don't know what to say.

"It's too hot right now I need sunscreen."

Before he can say anything, I drop to the floor and grab the bag, searching for sunscreen. When I can't find any, I let out an annoyed sigh.

"Did you guys bring sunscreen?" I ask.

Cameron looks at Archer who looks back at him.

"Dumbasses..." Ellie groans under her breath.

I get my purse and pull out five dollars.

"Ellie and I are going to get sunscreen from over there," I say pointing to the little shops on the board walk, "we'll be right back."

The nod and I grab her and we make our way to the boardwalk.

"Ok so tell me what's going on." Ellie demands.

"I love him...a lot and I know he loves me! But, I want to feel more connected...on a personal level."

She looks at me, eyes wide.

"How personal?"

We walk into the shop.

"I really want to sleep with him El. I never thought about it before but this morning I felt like it was going to happen if you didn't walk in. Now every time he looks at me, every touch..."

"Turns you on even more!" She squeals.

I grab some cheap sunscreen and bring it up like a fist.

"Could you be anymore loud?" I whisper-yell.

She giggles.

"Sorry."

We walk up to pay and the store-clerk smiles at us, putting the sunscreen in the bag.

"I've seen you guys around school. You're Olivia and Ellie right?"

"Yeah, what's your name?"

She points to her name tag. 'Karlie'.

"Oh my gosh, you're Daniel's cousin." Ellie says sadly.

Karlie nods.

"Is this your summer job or something?" I ask her, trying to change the touchy subject.

"Yeah, I need the money...I bring flowers to his grave every day and flowers are actually really expensive!" She exclaims.

We giggle.

"The police killed Vee. She was on the run but they got her and she had a gun, she was about to shoot a police officer but they got to her first."

I look down.

"I'm sorry about that." Ellie says weakly.

We are supposed to be here to get our minds off of him for a while. Not be reminded of him.

"We should really get going, we have people waiting. Nice meeting you though." I say, pulling Ellie towards the door.

She says bye and we leave.

"That was depressing." She states.

"Yeah I know." I agree.

We walk back to the boys and I undress, feeling Archer's eyes on my body the whole time...not helping my situation.

As soon as I'm in my bathing suit, he lifts me up and throws me over his shoulder, running for the water.

"Put me down!" I scream.

"Never."

I open my mouth to say something but cold, salty water surrounds me. I stand up but get pushed back down when Archer slams me back into the water. I gasp for air laughing as well.

"You're so stupid." I giggle.

"And you're so beautiful."

He lifts my chin and kisses me, heat fills my body and I instantly kiss back, lacing my fingers in his wet hair. When his tongue enters my mouth, I tug on his hair lightly making him moan, which is cut short by me attacking his lips again.

Mmmm, salty kisses.