Chapter Fourteen

Omg!! This book is almost at 350 views! I would just like to thank everyone who has read this book up until now! It's means so much that people like it :)) I know it's not a lot for some people but I think it's amazing! Anyways, enjoy chapter fifteen! <3

I haven't spoken to Archer all day, not when we woke up, not when we drove home and not even when we said bye to them. I gave him a simple nod and walked home. I'm not mad, I just feel like if I look him in the eyes, I'll break down. We've been through a lot and I feel like I can trust him with anything and everything. It's not his fault that he doesn't like me back, I just have to get over him that's all. Just get over him. I shut my door and plug my phone into my speakers. Music blasts throughout my room and I dance around and pick out an outfit for tomorrow. I pick out a loose tye-dye crop top, ripped denim shorts and black vans.
"It's not a walk in the park to love each other!" I sing out loud to still into you.
I jump onto my bed and use my purple hairbrush as my microphone.
"And after all this time, I'm still into you...I SHOULD BE OVER ALL THE BUTTERFLIES, BUT IM IN TO YOU! AND BABY EVEN ON THE WORST NIGHTS IM IN TO YOU!"
My heart flutters as I relate the song to my life right now. The door swings open, and there stands, Archer Greyson. I freeze and drop my "mic".
"Hey Liv." He greets quietly.
I fix my hair and step onto the floor.
"Oh, hey Archer."
Did my mom let him in? I know she heard me singing!
"You can sing really well." He compliments.
"Oh..." I blush, "thank you-I mean, yeah whatever."
He stands there awkwardly and I look down.
"Your doing it again." He states.
I look up, not at him though, my eyes glance at everything but him.
"Doing what?"
He sighs.
"Your not looking at me, you aren't being yourself."
I start to get angry.
"I am being myself! I can look at you I just choose not to Archer. You don't know me as well as you think you do, I'm fine. Why are you here anyways?" I snap.
He shoves his hands into his pockets.
"I have a question."
Not even an, I'm sorry for using you Olivia?
"Why should I help you?" I sneer.
Hurt crosses his face but he quickly covers it up.
"You know what, never mind."
I sigh.
"What do you need?"
"Will you...be my girlfriend..." He says, his voice trailing off at the end.
My mouth drops. Is this actually happening right now? He's asking me out? My heart starts racing and I'm about to say yes. But this morning, he said he only needed me to get out of his situation, Luke wanted me to get closer to him. I can't do that.
"No." I say.
He stares at me for a while and my heart is screaming at me to say yes but my brain is telling me no.
"Okay." Is all he says before he walks out of my room.
I sit on my bed to process what just happened. If I said yes, he would probably just use me like the other girls. Since I said no, that messes up Luke's plan. I made the right choice even if my heart doesn't agree.

"Hey girlie." Ellie greets as I walk into school.
"Hey." I say back.
She shakes me.
"Who are you a bad what have you done with my best friend?"
I sigh.
"I don't want to talk about it." I respond, on the verge of tears.
I spent all of last night rethinking what decision I should have made. Half of me said that it was right for me to say no and the other half said that he might of actually liked me. I cried myself to sleep, this boy is driving me crazy.
"Is it Archer? If it is then consider his ass dead."
I look down.
"He didn't actually do anything to me, he just...played with my emotions that's all."
We start to walk to class.
"Ok well, you should totally talk to me about it later but I have a boyfriend to catch." Ellie says looking behind me.
My heart hurts when she says 'boyfriend'. I turn around and see Dylan talking to Luke. Why is he here?
"Maybe we should stay over here." I say shakily.
But Ellie is already in the arms of the demons side kick. Luke looks at me and smirks. I turn around quickly and walk away as my heart speeds up.
"Olivia!" Someone calls.
I turn the corner and feel an arm grab me.
"Go away!" I yell.
"Olivia its me, Daniel."
I open my eyes and stop trying to fight him off. He smiles at me and I wrap my arms around him.
"Daniel, oh my gosh. Thank god you're here."
He lets go and I glance at the books n his hand.
"I thought you were like twenty..."
He shakes his head.
"I'm eighteen! I'm a senior starting today." Daniel announces.
Some girls walk by him and pop their chests out, the wave at him and glare at me.
"Looks like people already know about you."
He winks at them and turns back to me.
"With my body, who wouldn't?"
I ignore his remark and Archer comes running full force in me. I fall into Daniel's arms and glare at him as he reaches for my butt.
"Luke's here, and...oh you are too Daniel. Hey,"
Daniel waves.
"Olivia we need to get you out of here, like now."
I shake my head.
"I'm staying here."
"No you're not, it's not safe. You'll get hurt! You're leaving and that's the end of it." He demands.
My hands ball up into fists and I send him the coldest glare I have ever done.
"Who are you to tell me what to do? After all, you just need me to get out of your situation!" I snap back.
"Is this what this is about? Because I didn't say I love you? Really Olivia?"
Daniel takes a step back.
"I'm guessing this isn't really about Luke..."
A crowd forms around us and I can basically feel the steam coming out of my ears.
"I never said you said I love you! I don't even care!"
He takes a step forward to intimidate me but I keep my grounds.
"If you didn't care then why would you want to kiss me all of the time." He asks calmly.
I can't believe he just said that in front of all of these people.
"You used me! You don't care about me at all and I wouldn't have leaned in if you didn't lean in first because you know what Archer, I hate you. After this is all done, I want you out of my life. Just leave me alone!"
I yell back. He stands there and I force myself out of the crowd and into the girls bathroom where I change finally cry. But it won't come. Little by little, my anger goes away and is replaced by a little piece of my heart falling off. Finally, one tear escapes and I burst into tears after that. He's right. I'm not safe here, I'm not safe anywhere. Everything I do, every one of my decisions evolve around Archer, Dylan, Luke, Vee, and anyone else! If I just turned down the babysitting job, I wouldn't have met him. I hear someone come in and standing there is Daniel. I wipe my tear stained cheeks.
"This is the girls bathroom, unless you're a girl, I suggest that you leave." I say shakily, trying to put some humor into it.
"Are you okay?" He asks.
Some more tears stream down my face and I shake my head.
"No." I breath out.
He sits next to me and cradles his arms around me and I take in his cinnamon apple smell.
"There's more boys that him out there Liv, you can find someone better." He says softly.
I sigh.
"It's him and the gang. I'm not safe anywhere, I have mini panic attacks whenever I see Dylan or Luke and the fact that on top of that, Archer really doesn't care about me...its just hard right now."
He nods his head.
"We're going to get you out of this okay, no one is going to hurt you, it'll be over soon, just keep fighting."
I look into his dark brown eyes. He wipes a tear from under my right eye and I lean in and do what I know I'm going to regret the most. I kiss him.

Livvy what??? Plot twist! How do you think Archer will react? Where does this put Daniel and Olivia? Comment below!
Oh and chapter fifteen will be up today too ;)
-Kayleigh