Chapter Twenty-Eight

~Olivia's POV~

Damn Archer has the tightest grip ever! I try to wiggle out of his grasp but give up soon after.

"Where do you think you're going babygirl?" His raspy voice asks me.

I melt in his arms. He's so cute.

"I have to go to the bathroom." I state.

He pouts, keeping his grip on me.

"Why?"

"I have to brush my teeth!"

He sits up, his hands never leaving my sides.

"No you don't."

I move back as he leans in closer. There NO way that I'm kissing him with morning breath.

"Come on Liv." He whines.

"No, let me brush my teeth and then there will be a possibility." I tease.

He viciously draws me closer and starts attacking my neck with kisses making me giggle uncontrollably.

"Archer stop!" I plead in between giggles.

He lifts off of me ever so slightly, his hot breath fanning my neck. Butterflies fill my stomach.

"Do you want me to stop?"

I bite my lip.

"Yes...?" I answer with a questioning tone.

He places hot kisses slowly down my neck, brushing his tongue lightly making me moan. Then it stops and he's breathing on me again.

"Do you want me to stop?"

What about my breath?

He pulls my face closer to him and starts to attack my lips.

Fuck it.

I wrap my arms around his neck as his finds their way to my thigh and he pushes himself closer to me. I straddle him as he deepens the kiss, his tongue exploring my mouth. Our bodies are moving in sync and I've never felt something this good in my life.

I want more.

I rip his shirt off then go back to kissing him, he trials hot kisses up my jaw as he slides my shirt off leaving me in nothing but undergarments. He looks me up and down making me blush. He's so hot. He grinds his lower half against mine forcefully making my mind go wild and I let out an involuntary moan.

Then the door opens.

"My eyes! My ears!" Ellie screams.

I roll off of him and cover myself with the blanket, blushing furiously. He chuckles and Ellie closes the door instantly.

"Be ready in 30 minutes we're going to the beach!" She shouts from the hall.

Then we hear footsteps fading and Elie complaining about the porn show we gave her.  When she's completely unable to hear us we erupt in a fit of laughter.

"That's so embarrassing!" I say.

Archer gets out of bed, still laughing.

"Not really, I mean she's seen you like that before right?"

"Well yeah when I'm changing! Not when I'm about to..."

What were we about to do?

"About to what?" Archer asks, obviously amused.

"Um-she's never seen me make out with you." I say quickly to cover it up. 

"True." He agrees.

A silence passes by. How far were we going to go if she didn't open the door?

"Well, you better get dressed since we're leaving soon." He says, breaking the silence.

I stare at him standing there. His chiseled jaw line, perfectly sculpted abs. His hair is messed up from me pulling it. I don't just want to kiss him. I want more.

"Olivia?" He asks.

I snap out of my thoughts.

"I wasn't checking you out." I blurt out.

He chuckles.

"I didn't say you were....were you?"

I open my mouth to say something but he beats me to it.

"You obviously were!"

I roll my eyes playfully.

"Was not."

"Ok whatever but get dressed ok? I'm going to get some breakfast."

He turns to leave but I quickly hope out of bed, grabbing his shirt from the floor and walking over to him. I slip his shirt on over his head and kiss him on the cheek, feeling sparks  shoot through my body as soon as our kin touches.

"Now you may go." I say, smiling sweetly.

"Overprotective girlfriend? I like it."

He leaves and I sigh. My heart stops beating so fast and I go into the bathroom. I really want Archer. This isn't good. This is going to be an interesting day.

<><><><><>

I AM SOOOOOOO SORRY THAT ITS BEEN SO LONG!!!!!!! I have so many ideas for these last few chapters so I'll be spamming all night hahaha but what do you think of their little scene so early in the morning?😏 I'm not going to lie to you, my friend helped me write this scene because I didn't know how to describe it anywaysssss see you guys later tonight!!! Keep reading!