Chapter Thirty-One

~Ellie's POV~
Throughout dinner, Archer and Olivia kept glancing at each other, thinking no one saw. Well Cameron and I aren't stupid...someone's going to have fun tonight.

"So," I start as we walk to the car, "Cameron and I are going to the...somewhere for a couple of hours."

Olivia perks up and I giggle internally.

"Are you guys ok with being alone in the house? I know it's a new place and all-"

"No! We don't mind at all." Archer says.

I smirk at Liv and she mouths 'thank you'.

"Well, let's go Cam!" I exclaim, grabbing his hand.

He groans in protest.

"I'm only doing this because I don't want to hear them tonight."

I giggle at their embarrassed faces.

"Ok bye Liv! Text me."

I drag Cameron away, yay my best friend is going to lose her v-card tonight!

~Olivia's POV~
We get to the house and immediately, Archer rips off my jacket and pulls me close.

Well my plan worked.

I crash my lips into his, with the same amount of eagerness as him. He snakes his hands up my legs, leaving a trail of goosebumps behind. I let out a sigh of pleasure as his tongue slips into my mouth, kissing me like his life depended on it. I feel myself being lifted up and he moves down to my neck where he places heated kisses down my jawline. Suddenly, I feel myself being thrown onto a plush mattress and I open my eyes, meeting his which are filled with lust. He takes off his shirt and slips my dress off as well. Then, we start making out again.

~~~

"Are you sure you want this?" He asks me, looking into my eyes.

I've never been so sure about something in my life.

"Yes." I admit, my voice barely above a whisper.

"I love you Olivia." He says.

"I love you more." I reply, getting ready for the best time in my life.

---

He'll never leave me. He claimed me as his. He was my first. I smile to myself as his steady breathing calms me down from the events of last night. I'm his. I'm the bad boys good girl.

---

ITS OVER OMG!!!! I had so much fun writing this story and can't wait to share more experiences with you guys! An epilogue is coming soon! Keep reading
-Kayleigh