Chapter Six

Gripping ahold of Archer's waist for dear life as he sped down the highway on his death trap that he refers to as a motorcycle, was the highlight of my day so far. He took me to school like any other morning and we walk in. Unfortunately, I've been getting a lot of attention because I'm hanging out with "the hottest guy in school" also known as the big headed, egotistical guy standing on my right. When I say a lot of attention, a lot is an understatement. Carly West struts up to me with her posse of plastic looking girls. Flipping her long blonde hair, she bats cold blue eyes at Archer.
"Archer!" She squeaks.
I roll my eyes as she pulls him into a tight hug.
"Babe, I've been calling you for days! Why haven't you answered?"
Archer scratches the back of his neck and I cross my arms. She passes her eyes onto me and glares. I swear, if you look straight into them you could possibly turn into stone.
"Why are you walking with her?" Carly sneers.
"Have you not noticed I've been here the whole time? That's probably why you've been sleeping with every guy in this school, you're blind and probably think it's Archer who really doesn't even like you."
I know it's not the best come back, but I had to say something. She lets out a cold laugh and shakes her head.
"Little miss Olivia thinks she actually has a chance with Archer, keep dreaming honey."
"If you want him so bad, you can have him, go ahead and pass your STD's onto him and see if I care."
"Um, ladies I'm standing right here." Archer says.
We both reply with 'shut up' in unison before getting back to our little roasting session.
"Pah-lease Olivia, we all know Archer is just hanging with you to get in your pants, then he'll leave you."
I shift my position uncomfortably and look up at Archer.
"Carly, that is not true, just because it happened to you doesn't mean it's the same with Olivia, I'm actually hanging with her because unlike you, she's not a cold hearted bitch."
I watch in satisfactory as Carly rolls her eyes, obviously pissed that he stood up for me and I offer him a smile which he returns.
"Just call me later and we can do what we did last night over again." She winks.
For some reason, this makes my blood boil.
"You're a walking STD Carly, no need to brag!" I call after her earning me a glare.
I walk to my locker and try to open it.
"Do you need help?" Archer asks from behind me.
I whip my head to look at him.
"You slept with her?"
He puts his hands up in a mock surrender.
"Sorry, your not my girlfriend Olivia."
My face heats up with anger and I turn back to my locker.
"And I don't want to be."
He chuckles, a sarcastic tone fills it.
"Does it bother you?"
I feel his hands snake up to my waist and he leans in so that his head is resting on my shoulder.
"No, it doesn't bother me. Not at all." I lie as I pry his hands off of me.
"I'm going to class and please, don't follow me."
He walks away and I start my way to my first class.
"Hey pretty lady." I hear a familiar voice say from behind me.
My blood runs cold once I put two and two together.
"What do you want Dylan." I sneer, still walking.
"Just wanted to apologize for yesterday, that was completely out of hand and I'm sorry."
I scoff and turn the corner.
"Leave me alone."
I walk into my class and take a seat in the back as usual. My teacher starts to ramble about Newtons Law  and I tune her out.
"Olivia and Dylan."
I jerk my earbuds out and look at her in disbelief.
"What is this for exactly?"
My eyes flicker to Dylan while she answers and he's smirking at me.
"Partners for the project Mrs. Hastings. Maybe if you listened you would know."
Archer texts me.
Archerishott: Ask to switch
Me: k
Don't even think about it, he put that as his contact name.
"Can I switch partners?" I ask desperately.
She shakes her head and orders us to get with our partners. I stand up hesitantly and shoot Archer a look which he shrugs at. Carefully, I sit back down and motion for Dylan to come over here. He groans but takes his notebook to my desk.
"What? Do you not trust me?" He asks once he gets here.
"Of course I don't, that's why we aren't working at anyone's house, we'll do it at the library this weekend." I state making Archer chuckle.
Dylan glares at him then turns back to me.
"I'm not going to hurt you. I told you that already."
I roll my eyes, what a lie.
"Better yet, I'll just do it myself just to make sure you don't vandalize my face like you did my car."
"What do you mean? I never did that."
"Yes you did, it said from Dylan and others." I state slowly.
He shakes his head.
"I didn't do that, I swear."
Archer pulls my chair back and I turn to look at him.
"What do you want?"
He smirks.
"You."
I slap his shoulder.
"Archer I'm serious, we were having a conversation."
"Don't talk about this at school, there are others and they will hear."
"Who are they?" I whisper.
"I don't know yet." Archer responds.
Dylan yanks my chair back towards him making me jump.
"Our project? We have to start remember."
I sigh and begin to work on our solar system design.
                                   ~~~~~~~~      
"So you know Dylan?" Ellie asks curiously.
More than I should.
"Yep."
She starts another rant on how he might be the one and I chew silently on my apple pieces pretending to listen. That is before Archer and his friends sit next to me and Dylan follows sitting next to Ellie. She grins widely and they start a make out session. I wrinkle my nose in disgust and turn away.
"Aww, Livvy isn't getting any action." Archer whines.
"Ha. Ha very funny." I say sarcastically.
"If you want some action, you know where I am."
I blush slightly at this, even though I know he's kidding.
"I'm good."
He shrugs and turns back to his friends which leaves me to awkwardly turn around so I don't interrupt the 'get a room' couple in front of me. After a minutes and lean my head on Archer's back and he turns around slowly.
"What are you doing?" He asks.
I motion to Ellie and Dylan with my hand.
"I feel sick."
He backs away and I giggle.
"I don't actually feel sick idiot. But it's still gross though."
"You need an excuse just to touch me Hastings. How sad."
"I don't need an excuse! I can touch you whenever I want."
Ok that came out wrong.
"Then do it." Archer says.
"Do what?"
He groans.
"Touch me, anywhere."
My face heats up as I raise my hand. I put it on his cheek.
"What are you do-"
Before he can get anything else out, I slap him, hard.
He turns around and glares at me.
"What? You said touch you. I was just doing what you told me." I smirk innocently.
He grips my thigh and chuckles at my gasp.
"Stop, I didn't want you to touch me." I whine.
He slides his hand up and I jump out of my seat, sadly because I'm not the most coordinated person ever, I fall on my butt causing everyone around me to laugh. Including Archer. He reaches out a hand and I take it, just do his hand to be pulled back making me fall again.
"Really?" I ask.
He's too engulfed in laughter to hear me so I take my opportunity and yank his waist downward so that he falls. He ends up falling on me with his face, latterly a centimeter away from mine. I blush, I probably look like a tomato. I push him off and get back on my seat.
"Archer almost got laid on the cafeteria floor." Dylan announces.
I shoot him a glare which he returns to me and Archer sits on his chair next to me.
"Dang Olivia, I knew you wanted me, but I didn't know you wanted me that bad!"
I roll my eyes.
"I mean, you pulled me on top of you."
I slap him on his arm this time and he laughs.
"Not funny." I state.
Just a reminder Archer, if I wanted you, you would know.

Honestly, I didn't like this chapter but I needed to upload so sorry if it's bad! Comment what you think so far.
-Kayleigh