Chapter Two

The next morning is hectic. My brothers beat me to the bathroom, they eat all of the pancakes and bacon and they take my car to school. I end up pulling off the lazy girl look with ripped denim shorts, a shirt from PINK, black converse and my natural hair a loose. For my makeup, it's just some coats of mascara, blush and lipgloss, I grab and apple and I'm out the door. As I'm walking to school, I pass Archers house and to my luck, he sees me as he walks to his car.
"Olivia!" He yells to me.
I speed up and he gets in his car and pulls out of the driveway. He rolls down the window as he pulls up to me and I stop walking, there's no use in trying to outrun his car.
"What is it Archer?" I whine.
"Get in." He says.
I raise one eyebrow.
"For you to drive off and rape me somewhere? Yeah, no thanks."
He chuckles and I roll my eyes.
"Get in Olivia, your pretty legs don't need to be walking."
I blush and he motions to the passenger seat.
"Just do it."
Thunder erupts from the sky and we both look up. I look back to his car and have a mental debate on if I should take the risk of not. In the end I hop in and stare out the window.
"So what-"
"Don't." I interrupt.
"Why aren't you talking to me? Still mad about the hickey?"
I glare at him.
"That's never happening again."
"It made your legs weak, your heart race, and you just craves for more in general."
I instantly regret getting in his car because...that's all true.
He speeds up and I grip the door handle tightly.
"What the hell Archer! Slow down!" I yell.
I look over at him and his jaw is clenched and his eyes are glued onto the road.
"Archer!" I say.
He slows down and sighs.
"Sorry." He mutters.
I shake my head as we pull up into the school.
"Let me out here." I demand.
He looks at me.
"You don't want me to pull up closer?" He asks.
"No! Sorry, no. Just let me out please."
He unlocks his doors and I jump out without anything else. He parks and walks in before I can even get to the front but I don't care.
"Liv." He says as I walk in.
"What?" I say.
"I'm sorry, I saw someone who...I saw someone."
I shrug.
"Okay?"
He stands up and walks over to me.
"Sorry." He apologizes again.
"I don't care Archer, I have to get to class." I say firmly and he steps aside.
As I make my way up to my best friend, Ellie, she gives me a confused look.
"Why were you talking to Archer?" She asks.
I sigh.
"Long story."
We walk to class and Archer sits behind me and throws stuff at me the whole time. When it's over I turn around.
"Do you have to follow me all day?" I ask.
He smirks.
"I've always been in your class baby girl."
I roll my eyes and get out of my chair.
"Olivia." He says from behind me.
I turn around.
"What?" I ask.
He winks at me and I fake a gag and watch him laugh making me smile. I leave before he sees me and I walk to second period. The halls are empty and the doors are closed when I get out of the bathroom.
"Shit." I mumble.
I start to speed walk when someone grabs my arm. Self defense Olivia kicks in and I kick them in the downstairs area until I realize it's Archer. I stare down at him, crouched on the ground and wincing in pain.
"Archer! I'm so sorry!" I say as I help him up.
He stands up and limps around me before standing still and loosening up.
"Why are you not in class?" He asks.
"Why do you care, mom?"
He chuckles.
"But seriously, stop following me Archer, it's creepy!"
I physically shutter and he stops laughing and stares at something behind me.
"What is it?"
He opens the door to the science room and pushes me in.
"This isn't my class!" I yell but he already closed the door and I turn around to face about twenty amused students and an angry teacher. I giggle nervously as he hands me a detention slip and motions for me to get out of his class. Everyone starts to laugh as I open the door and my face flushes.
"Archer I'm going to kill you!" I say as I spot him, leaning on a locker.
"Sorry." He says.
"What was that al about?" I ask.
He runs a hand through his hair and I wait impatiently for him to answer.
"The principal was coming." He says.
I suddenly feel better about my detention. I'd rather get a detention then suspended.
"Thanks." I thank him.
He nods and I start to walk off when he calls my
name.
"What Archer!"
"Wanna skip with me?"
I roll my eyes and walk into my classroom leaving a confused Archer in the hall.

~~~~~~~~~~
It's lunch and I haven't seen Archer since our little encounter after first and I'd like to keep it that way. I guess he was serious about skipping.
"Hey Ellie." I say as I sit down.
She pops a carrot into her mouth and waves.
"Hey girlie."
I take out my sandwich and bite into it.
"People are saying that you and Archer had a quickie before second today. Is it true? Was he good at it?" Ellie questions.
I nearly choke on my sandwich and cover my mouth with disbelief.
"No! None of that is true whatsoever!"
She narrows her eyes at me and smirks.
"Really? You can tell me Liv!"
I shake my head furiously.
"No! That didn't happen!"
She shrugs and goes back to eating. What a dirty minded little girl.
"So what did happen?"
I take a sip from my Gatorade.
"I was late, he pushed me into the wrong room, I he asked me to skip with him and I went to class."
She chews on another carrot stick.
"What an asshole."
I giggle.
"I know right."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's the end of the day and I gather my things and start to walk to the stadium to watch Ellie practice cheer. When I get out there, the sun blinds me and I shield it away with my hand.
"Wanted to watch my muscles flex pretty girl?" Some random football player asks me as I get to the bleachers.
I scrunch up my nose in disgust.
"No."
Some more guys come over and suddenly, I'm surrounded. The biggest one steps forward and I stand up getting ready to go self defense Olivia.
"Hey baby." He says.
I cross my arms to mask my fear.
"Can you guys leave me alone?" I ask.
He chuckles and I step onto a higher seat of the bleachers.
"Why would we do that when we have us a little toy to practice on?" He asks me.
My mouth drops and I pick up my bag in case they try anything.
"Leave me alone." I demand.
He steps forward and grabs my forearm.
"Get your hands off of me!" I yell.
"Turner! Get your ass over here and lead your team in conditioning!" The coach tells. This so called Turner narrows his eyes at me and let's go.
"The names Dylan. Call me if you want a quickie...you know, just like how you had it with Archer."
I roll my eyes and wait for him to leave. When he doesn't I clear my throat.
"Go away." I say.
He crosses his huge arms over his chest.
"Make me."
Just then, I feel an arm pull me to the side.
"Leave her alone Dylan." Archer says.
I look down.
"Or what Greyson?" Dylan asks.
Archer takes a step forward and I try to pull him
back.
"Archer don't. Let's just go." I say quietly.
"Turner!" The coach yells again.
This time, Dylan glares at us and runs over to the team followed by all of the guys that surrounded us.
"Thanks." I say to Archer.
He nods and leads me to his car.
"Ellie is my ride it's fine." I state.
He opens the passengers seat.
"Would you rather be with him?" Archer says as he points to the football team.
I look over to see Dylan staring me down. He looks me up and down and licks his lips and I suddenly feel violated. It's like he's undressing me with his eyes.
"Let's go." I say.

New chapter just for you a day earlier!! Do you like this book so far? Don't be a silent reader! Comment what you think.
-Kayleigh