Chapter 4 ~ Missing You

Garrett POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moans filled the air as Lacey moaned out, "Yes just like that!"

"You miss this don't you," I said balls deep inside of her in the men's room. I was at an art gallery grand opening when I ran into Lacey. She was wearing a red dress that made her porcelain skin shine in the moonlight. I always thought Lacey was irresistible and when Jacob let me share her, she was fascinating. She would screw Jacob and I so good my knees would get weak.

She brought us into the lifestyle which brought Jacob and I close together. Using her body as a vessel and feeling Jacob slide against me when she was between us would send shivers down my spine. So many times I wanted to call out his name but I knew he wouldn't understand.

"Yes! It's been too long," she said grabbing my hair as her body had reached it's pleasure as I pounded into her. Moments later I reached mine.

"I thought you said Jacob would be here too."

"He had an unexpected client to tend to at the last moment," I said lying. I pulled up my pants as she pushed down her dress.

It had been years since I had been with Lacey. Yeah I had lied about telling her Jacob would be here because I knew deep down she had actually fallen for him. I had caught them together on his boat without me and I was pissed. We had made a pact and I thought that it would be the three us, but after watching her ride him and him telling her he loved her, I knew it had to end.

Lacey worked for Lilly and she was a whore. I knew if she loved him back, they would cut me out and I no longer would be able to share Jacob. All I knew was Lacey was a money hungry bitch so I offered her what she wanted.

"So how is business going?"

"Business is booming, as you could see from last quarter. Don't you read the financial statements I send to you every month?"

"Somewhat. I've been very busy that's all. Glad to see my investment paying off."

"It is. We will be expanding in a couple months. Who knew my designs of bsdm clothing line and equipment business would take off so much."

"Lacey, I knew you would be good at it. You followed your passion Queen Bee."

Queen Bee was the name of her business. I gave her the money years ago to start it promising she would leave Jacob alone. As soon as she saw my investment, she broke up with Jacob and moved to Europe. She had lied to Jacob that she had found somebody else. He took it hard, but a few months later, we were back to screwing anything with two legs and snatch.

She laughed. "I did and I have to thank you for believing in me. You gave me the means to stop working for Lilly and to become my own entrepreneur. I just wished Jacob could have... never mind. Well I should be going. I'm only in town for another day. Thanks for the memories, I'll catch up with you next time I'm in town," she said kissing me on the lips and walking out the bathroom door.

Not only did she know how to work the goodies, she was a shrewd businesswoman. Her business had a higher profit margin then most of my real estate transactions. I had a nice little nest egg saved that Jacob didn't know about. As long as Lacey kept her distance there wouldn't be any problems but the minute she broke the contract she would regret it.

~~~~~~~~~

Cadence POV

The movers had just moved in all the furniture to Evan's and I house in White Oak earlier in the day. Just about everything was in place as Nicole Anderson came in and did her thing. Since Lilly owned everything in the house in Riverside, Evan and I went out furniture shopping a few weeks ago and ran into Nicole. She was a joy to work with and highly respected in New Orleans.

It had been a few weeks since Evan proposed and I accepted. With so many things happening it had been a crazy transition. The girls were excited about the move and I was excited because I found out I could graduate early.

"Dean Cox told me that they miscalculated my hours from Baylor and that I could graduate at the end of this semester," I said excitedly on the phone.

"That's good baby. Have the movers moved everything in?"

"Yeah they just finished the last of the big furniture. I can't wait for you to come home and we can christen the new bed. You have no idea how much I've missed you. It's been three weeks and the babies and I miss you."

"I miss you too. With four tours going on at the same time, bills have to be paid and weekly meetings have to take place. I'm sorry I will try to make it there before the end of the week or next," Evan said blowing out a breath.

"You said you would be here weekly but you haven't," I started to cry.

"Cad, baby I'm sorry I can't right now," I could hear the misery in his voice.

I couldn't stop crying. "I better go. I have homework to do."

"Cad, You sound upset and I don't like it."

"You said you would work here. I can't button my jeans, my feet have gone up a size, hell I'm starting not to be able to see my feet and my boobs are growing and sensitive to the touch. I look like the Pillsbury's Doughboy as he begins to rise in the oven," I said crying harder. "These babies have me eating weird ass foods I've never eaten before. Who the hell eats bread pudding with carmel, strawberry and chocolate icecream?"

I could hear him snickering in the background. "Evan are you laughing at me?" I was sounding angrier.

There was a pause. "Of course not. I love you and those babies growing inside of you. I only trust you to take care of them so I know they will be fine."

"Shut up Evan! Bring your ass home ASAP. If you don't want to be with your horny, pregnant fiancé, I will take the issue up myself."

"Wait, what are you going to do?"

"Evan don't worry about it. I will take care of my loneliness and hornyness. Good bye!"

"Cadence Joy Montgomery, what do you mean you will take care of it? I am the only man that can give you what you need." I could hear a bit of panic in his voice.

"Ah! you have twelve hours and if you are not here, well let's just say you will miss out. Goodbye Evan," I said in my most seductive voice. I hung up and threw the phone on the bed.

If my plan worked he would be here in eight to put me out my misery.

I had finished my homework and called Evie to see if she could do something with the mess on my head. The prenatal vitamins were making my hair thicker, longer and uncontrollable, hell it was worst then before. After telling me to come on, I quickly dressed and headed to Evie's.

As soon as I parked and walked in, I heard Evie.

"Hey child, I can't believe you didn't come by and tell me you engaged to that handsome, sexy Evan McCain. I had to read about it in the music magazine. I'm hurt Caddy," Evie said in her Jamaican accent.

"Evie it's been crazy. He proposed, I moved out my old house to a new one, started school and now I'm pregnant," I said out of breath sitting down.

"Lord Jesus have mercy. You pregnant? You have been a busy little be I see," she said helping me up to the chair. Everyone came over and congratulated me.

"So when did you two start dating?"

"We have known each other for over a year. It's been a long distance relationship but we are both making an effort to settle in one place."

"Caddy I know you gonna finish school right," she said brushing out the unruly curls.

"Of course. I just found out I will he graduating in December. I'm so excited but of course the babies are priority."

"Did you say babies?"

"Yep, twins," I said holding my tummy.

"Ah, child I'm so happy for ya. Your two sisters didn't say a word when they were here last week."

"I told them not to tell ya because I wanted too."

"This is a surprise Caddy. I'm happy for ya," she said wrapping her arms around me to give me a hug. I loved Evie like a sister even if she was just a hairdresser.

About three hours later, Evie had my hair straighten, smooth and soft. It was well pass my shoulders with big curls at the end. My face was still small which made it look so full. I had Stephie do my eyebrows and nails. I wanted to look perfect for Evan, because I had a feeling he was on his way. I thanked everyone and left.

I stopped at the maternity boutique on Baritonne Drive and picked up a black nightie hoping it would be sexy enough. My hormones were in overdrive and he would be lucky if I didn't attacked him on the spot.

I drove home and got ready. I bathed in lavender since the smell wasn't overwhelming and soaked. Thoughts of Evan invaded my thoughts making me want him even more. I quickly washed and got dressed. My makeup was perfect, every hair in place, the black nightie had me looking smaller in the tummy area so all he had to do was walk through the door.

We had the house to ourselves since the girls had gone to a dance camp in Texas for the next three weeks, Emily was with her grandmother so the house was ours. I looked across the kitchen at the clock on the shelf as I had just taken out dinner. It had only been five hours since I last spoke to him and I knew he could be here in eight if he had to drive and less than two hours by plane, including car service if he really wanted to be here.

I looked at my phone which I left on silent and at home. There were fourteen missed calls and seven voice messages from Evan. There was a text from Marci stating that Evan was looking for me and even one from Lilly. Maybe he wasn't coming. I felt sad and almost depressed. Would I not get my way? I picked up the phone and listened to each voicemail.

Vm#1- "Don't be mad. I wish I could come but I am swamped. I will make it up to you, I promise. I will be there this weekend."

Vm#2- "Cad pick up this phone. I said I was sorry. Shit! pick up the phone. We never argue or fight. Believe me if I could be there I would. I love you so much. Just pick up the phone, please."

VM3- "You are being stubborn. Talk to me. This is getting ridiculous. I have to work to provide for us, baby. Please don't act like this? Ugh, you are not actin like the Cad I know. I'm calling Lilly and Marci since you want to play."

Vm4- "Cadence Joy Montgomery, my future wife and the mother of my children, answer this phone. I swear when I see you, you are going to wish you answered this phone!"

VM5- "Since I can't be there, we can have phone sex just like we use too. Remember how much fun we use to have? I would make you do things... Just pick up and I promise you won't be disappointed. Just pick up the phone."

VM6- "
Got damn it, answer this phone! I swear if you take care of your problem without me, there will be hell to pay. You are driving me crazy woman. I swear if I didn't love you so much, I would send for you and torture you myself. You can't just keep not answering my phone calls. If I call one more time and you don't answer, I swear I will lock you up and never let you out. I will put you across my lap and spank you and make you scream all night long and not give you what you ultimately crave. Pick up this phone, WOMAN! I'm not playing anymore."

VM7- "You win!"

I smiled thinking he was coming. I looked at the message and it was from an hour ago. All of a sudden I heard the bedroom door open and it was Evan.

I sat up and his eyes looked me up and down. I walked up to him and he pushed me against the wall. He looked like a pissed off hungry wolf ready to eat his prey. Before I could say a word, his large hands were against the wall blocking me and his lips inches from mine.

"Why didn't you answer when I called?"

I narrowed my eyes. "Because you need to be aware, that you will not neglect me, Mr. Evan Michael McCain, my future husband and father to my children." There I said it, go Cad! Don't let him scare you!

His eyes softened. "I was worried about you and you wouldn't answer. You can't do that in your condition. If something was to happen to you or those babies I would never be able to live with myself. I wish I could be with you twenty-four seven but I can't, but you know I am here in spirit."

"I know but three weeks is too long. I hate this distance between us. It's no longer just you and Kara but me and these babies. I have never been pregnant before and these hormones are so uncontrollable. I miss you and I feel like I'm not as important then your job," I said taking off his shirt. He moved back as I unbuttoned each button.

"It won't always be like this you know?"

"I know but this family should be your number one priority. It's not just you anymore. There is an us," I said kissing him on his chest.

I heard him moan. "It's us against the world, remember baby," I said rubbing on his muscular chest.

He nodded as I licked across his stuff nipple. I heard him growl.

"Make love to me Evan. Show me how much you love me," I said looking up in those dark hazel eyes. He picked me up and sat me on the bed. He rose up and unzipped his pants as they dropped to his ankles. I reached forward and grabbed the thick muscle that bounce up at me.

I kissed it's head before it went deep in my mouth. I reached for his thighs and brought him closer. His taste was so unique and with each tug I felt him get harder. He gripped my hair twirling it between his fingers and wrapping it around his hands. The pull from his hands made my scalp tingle causing me to give him more.

"Oh yeah, Cad, that's it baby. Show me how much you miss me. Damn it feels so got damn good," he said in between breaths.

I had gotten so into it that all train of thought was lost. My mission was to make him feel so good he would never want to leave again. Tonight I would give him the freakish, out of this world sex that when he closed his eyes, all he would remember was me. Big belly and all. I was going to work him in a frizzy, where he would be speaking in tongues. I had my work cut out and I was ready.

I felt his essence hit the back of my throat as his body wavered. He was talking so fast, I had no idea what he was saying. He lifted me up and laid me in the middle of the bed. He straddled me while kissing me and worked his way down my neck.

"You are going to be the death of me woman," he said hovering over my breast. His cool breath made my nipples go hard, causing them to almost pain me knowing that tongue was a lethal weapon.

"Don't blame me for you being irresistible. It's your fault," I said pushing his head down on my breast.

"My fault," he said in between kisses.

"Yes!," I moaned.

"It's your fault for being so damn sexy," he said only inches above me. I rolled over to my side and I felt his other hand move from my breast down my stomach. I didn't feel sexy. He turned on his side to face me.

"God I have missed your touch," I managed to say as his fingers ripped the thong and his fingers found their way in between my folds. One finger, two fingers, awe just the way I like it. He moved them one after the other causing me to grip the sheets. I licked my lips as my chest heaved up and down.

I crawled on top still wearing my nightie. "I like this," he said looking down at me.

"I'm still fat."

"You are pregnant and that's different. You could be three hundred pounds and you would still be beautiful to me."

"Stop lying!" I said hitting him on his chest.

"I'm serious Cad. Carrying my babies makes you even more beautiful. Never doubt that," he said pulling me down with a kiss.

I started to cry. He kissed my tears as they fell upon his lips. "Don't cry, I got you," he said. He rubbed my hair as I straddled him.

I needed to feel his warmth and his magical touch. It was something about him that turned me on like nobody business. I might have thought about Jacob, but Evan was my lifeline.

Once our bodies were connected I couldn't move. He coaxed my walls as he pulsated inside of me. Gawd I felt like I was in heaven. I didn't want him to move as I wanted to feel every inch of him. My eyes had finally opened as his eyes stared back at me.

"I love you Evan," I said as I started to rock. He grabbed my hips as I place my hands on his chest. I licked my lips as I felt the tip of his nails digging in my thigh.

"I love you too. You feel so damn good babygirl. Show me how good you can work it for your baby," he said as his eyes continue to darken.

I sped up just a little and took his hands and but them on my chest. Using his hands I rubbed them across my harden buds as moan after moan filled the air. My breasts were staring to get bigger as my belly grew and more sensitive. He sat up and grabbed one and sucked on it.

With the touch of his tongue, the sensations went straight to my core. With one arm around him and the other rubbing his soft hair my body's flame was ignited higher and higher.

"Yes," was all I could say as our rhythm increased. Why couldn't it always be like this? I felt a light sheen cover our bodies as Evan worked to go deeper.

He gripped me as I rode him harder and harder. He was so deep inside of me that I felt every single pulsating veins as my nerve endings shot shockwaves through every cell in my body.

"Oh yeah, Cad. Right there baby. Don't you dare stop," he yelled out as I grabbed onto him giving him everything I had. Moments later as our bodies laid there in free fall, we laid facing each other. We were still connected as I wrapped my leg around him.

I touched the side of his face as he stared at me. His hazel eyes were back to normal and I wished our children would come out looking like him.

"I have to leave tomorrow," he said as I moved my hand away. "Don't," he said grabbing my hand putting it back on his face.

"I was thinking earlier that maybe we should get married sooner," he said.

"You can't even stay here longer than a day and you want me to marry you sooner?"

"I was thinking this weekend then after the babies are born we do a huge wedding. No one has to know. Just you, me and the Justice of the Peace. I love you Cad and I want you to be my wife," he said taking my hand rubbing it against his face.

I was mad because I would have thought he would have stayed the rest of the week.

"No, because you would marry me and then go running back to Atlanta. It's not fair!"

He sighed. "What do you want me to do huh?"

"Evan just keep your promise. You said weekly. You and Kara could fly down here on the weekends. I am willing to do that, but this weeks at a time shit, I won't stand for it. If you don't have time for me, then maybe we shouldn't be together," I said rising up only to be pushed back down.

"I'm sorry I'm making this difficult for you. EMR is my baby and it's hard to give up control. There are just so many backstabbing people in the business and you don't know who to trust, so I do everything. I don't want my job to come between us. I made that mistake once and I promised I wouldn't do it again. You're right, I did promise to see you weekly and I have failed you."

"So what are you going to do about?"

"I want to marry you this Friday, fly you out to the Bahamas, make love to you on the beach, watch the sunrise and sunset, make love to you again and find a way to be with you as much as I can," he said taking a strand of hair that fallen in my face.

"Do you mean it? You will do better and I have your word," I said climbing back on top.

"Yes. I mean it. Will you become my wife on Friday beautiful?"

I looked into his eyes. I needed up make sure he was serious. "Yes, I roll marry you on Friday."

He looked up at me. "I feel like the happiest man in the world. I will take care of everything. All you have to do is show up. I hate fighting and arguing. I only want what's best for you. I don't mean to intentionally hurt you. I love you girl and I am willing to do what it takes to make you happy. You were right to call me out on my promise. If I'm slacking, I don't want you to be afraid to call me out, " he said ripping the rest of the nightie off.

"By the way, no more sexy lingerie. I want you buck naked and spread eagle when I come home. I want to see that beautiful body and baby bump that I am responsible for," he said rubbing my stomach.

Who what have known him rubbing my stomach was such a turn on?

"Now come here so I can get me some more of that good lovin of yours," he said.

Evan POV

An hour later, Cad had finally drifted off to sleep. She was a beast since she had been pregnant and I'm not going to lie, I have enjoyed every minute, position and kiss. Damn I felt so lucky to be wanted by a woman so bad. It had been a long time and it felt good.

When she didn't answer the phone, my brain went into overload. I was praying nothing was wrong but I had to know for myself. Hannah had to reschedule all my meetings, video shoots and new signings. Today and the rest of the week were going to be so jammed packed that I was staying at my parents house just to spend a little time with Kara.

I kissed Cad and got out the bed. I laid it down on her so good that I knew she would be out for a while. I showered and headed downstairs. I hadn't eaten and I was starving. I opened the refrigerator and my baby had cooked. This what I'm talking about. I thought pulling out the baked chicken and all the fixins. I made a plate and put it in the microwave.

I heard my phone beeping and looked down to see it was Yaz. I walked over to my phone to see a text message.

Evan please let me see Kara. It's been weeks and I think about her all the time. I'm sorry for coming at you the way I did. I just want some type of relationship with her. I want to be a mother to her. Just call me please. I just want to work this out. Yaritza.

I didn't want Yaz to see Kara and vice versa. Kara had been through enough and she was too young to understand what was going on. Cad would be her new mama. Yaz needed to move on with Brian and just have another baby. Kara was my daughter and I be damned if she tried to get her claws on Kara. I read the message over and over again. I was tired of Yaz.

I hoped Cad and I would stay together forever. I didn't know what I would do if I ever caught her cheating on me with another man. I know she loves me but she was right, I needed to figure out my priorities. I ate and headed to my new office.

Nicole Anderson did a great job along with my IT guros. I sat down with the four monitors to check email. Just within the last couple of hours I had over a hundred emails. I rubbed my hand across my face.

It was time to delegate more work out. Responding to every single minor crisis was going to have me divorced or even dead. I had my own family to take care now and I wanted to be around to see my kids grow up and be with my beautiful wife.

I responded to the emails, sending them to my directors and management teams. I called Hannah to rearranged somethings and to a couple of my directors. I had Hannah email me my schedule and to arrange for my appointments to happen in New Orleans or to hand them off to other people. I called Lina since she practically ran the New Orleans office and told her I would be here at least for the next two weeks and I needed teleconferencing capabilities on every computer and online meetings.

I had my work calls forward to Hannah for the main office and Lina for New Orleans. I was sending Eric to California and Trey to New York since there were a couple of artists recording music out there. It felt good to give up control at least for a little while. My sister's Mona and Emilia had my back so I wasn't to concern about the financials.

As I was about to turn off my computer I saw an email from Jacob Moore. Inside the email were photos of properties I might be interested in. I scrolled through them because I was a property slut. I had more real estate then I knew what to do with but the investment income and potential was a gold mine. When I died, I wanted my family to be taken care of and to leave a legacy. I emailed him back on a few and he sent an email back wanting to meet tomorrow. I accepted and turned off the computer.

I looked down at my watch and I had been working nonstop for the last six hours. I shut down the downstairs and headed back upstairs. Cad was still resting buck naked and felt my temperature rising. Damn she was sexy in her sleep. It was amazing to have a person you love become a part of you. I could feel her very essence enter me every time I touched her. I kissed her shoulder and snuggled into her. This was the life I wanted and I would do everything in my power to keep it like that.

~~~~~~