XXVII

Ever since that stint Alyssa pulled when she decided to watch her game, she has been itching to watch Alyssa's game, too. The opportunity presented itself when one of Alyssa's game was in SJA and she didn't have grad school, training, or anything else on her plate.

She brought Vic and Kim with her to make it less obvious that she was there to support Alyssa. They were making it appear like a friendship kind of thing. But unlike Alyssa, hers wasn't a surprise. Alyssa knew she was coming and Alyssa was like an excited kid told about a vacation trip.

"Babe, sabay ka na samin," Alyssa whined as she tried really hard to convince her to ride with them on the team coaster.

Well, that wasn't going to happen. She wasn't part of the team. Alyssa was just being ridiculous.

"Please, Babe," Alyssa said while hugging her.

She wanted to roll her eyes but she smiled instead before moving back to look Alyssa in the eyes.

"Babe, ihahatid na kita sa meet up place niyo tapos pupunta na rin ako sa venue. Baka mauna pa ako sa inyo," she said.

Alyssa pouted and sighed. "Fine."

"Let's go na?" she said.

Alyssa's shoulders slumped before nodding her head and she just had to chuckle. God, her wife was so cute. 

She just grabbed Alyssa's hand and waited for her to get her stuff before heading to Alyssa's car which she was going to bring to SJA. Inside the car, Alyssa was still pouting like a baby which she knew is her way of making 'lambing'.  Alyssa has always been sweet and always made her feel giddy before but since their fight, the extra on Alyssa's efforts were very obvious.

"How about a good luck kiss instead, you big baby?" she offered. 

Just as she expected, Alyssa turned to her and smiled before pouting for a kiss. This time, she really did roll her eyes.

She leaned forward and placed her lips gently against Alyssa's. She kissed Alyssa softly because Alyssa said she loves how soft her lips were.

When she moved back, Alyssa said, "More."

She gave her one kiss.

"More," Alyssa grinned.

"Ops. Madami na. Great luck na 'yun, Babe," she said while shaking her head.

"One last!" Alyssa pleaded and because she couldn't resist her, she did lean in to kiss Alyssa again shortly.

But Alyssa had another plan because Alyssa suddenly put her arms around her neck and deepened the kiss. Which she responded to. Again, she was a sucker for Alyssa and she really couldn't resist her. She was a lost cause.

Alyssa's smile after the kiss was as wide as a valley and the dimples under her eyes showed. She fell in love all over again.

"I'm definitely gonna be Player of the Game now," Alyssa said proudly. 

She just laughed before driving them off.

And yes, Alyssa got a few more good luck kisses from her before Alyssa got out of the car to join her teammates.

In the arena, she did not go to visit Alyssa in the dug out because she did not want to trouble the rest of the team. So when Alyssa and her teammates went out for the warm up, Alyssa went to them first.

"Thanks for watching, guys," Alyssa said, addressing Kim and Vic.

"Babe, good luck kiss ko?" Alyssa whispered after.