III

She was definitely having the worst day.

Kiefer visited her at her shoot for a commercial today. He brought flowers and chocolates. He tried to smooth talk his way back into her heart.

Like that was ever gonna happen again.

She loved him. Truly, she did. But she'll be damned if she decided to trust him again.

Everybody deserves a second chance? Not Kiefer.

She had been nothing but an attentive, caring, and loving girlfriend since the day they became a couple but what did Kiefer do? He cheated on her. She didn't deserve that. Kiefer doesn't deserve another chance.

Besides, how can she even think of getting back with Kiefer or dating anyone new when she was confused as hell.

Is it possible to suddenly turn gay just because you got married to and slept with another girl?

Is it possible to suddenly develop feelings for someone because of the circumstances such as theirs?

Or is she mistaking things for something that were not because they were in this kind of situation?

She growled before taking a drink.

Oh, if you were wondering where she was, she was in a VIP room of a high class bar on her own, drinking to her heart's content.

See? See?! See what Mika did to her?!

She remembered swearing off alcohol for the rest of her life but there she was. Guess why.

Because what made her day turn from worse to worst was when she saw articles and pictures of Mika and that actor who got linked to her back in 2016 started popping up. They were spotted together.

She felt jealous. And she couldn't deny it.

She was in a relationship and she knew what jealousy felt like. This was definitely jealousy.

And she cursed herself for being jealous. Why? Why was she even jealous?!

Mika and her were not a thing.

Yes, they were married and they already slept together but that gave them a physical connection, not an emotional one. So she doesn't really have any right to be jealous.

She shouldn't even be jealous.

But she is. And she hates it. She hates it. She hates it.

She couldn't remember how much alcohol she consumed before she decided to text Mika.

She laughed. She had never done drunk texting before.

Well, drunk texting was much more usual than getting married and having sex so she should be just fine.

She fell asleep right after. She couldn't even remember what she texted.

She was in a half-asleep drunken state when she heard someone come in to check on her.

The person tried to talk to her but just shrugged him off. She was drunk.

She did remember the man taking her phone from the table and talking to someone.

Meh. That just meant one of her friends will pick her up soon.

Next thing she knew, someone was shaking her awake.

"Hmmn. What?" she asked while trying to shrug off the person's hands.

"Alyssa Valdez!"

She immediately straightened up. That sounded like Mika.