I

DAMN! That noise! Where the hell is my phone?!

Alyssa thought as she blindly reached for where she thought her phone was based on the sound. She couldn't open her eyes because her head felt like it was being smashed open. Even more so because of her damned alarm clock.

"Gago! Ang ingay! Ang sakit sa ulo! Patayin niyo nga 'yan!"

The voice sounded awfully familiar and for some unknown reason, she felt scared and nervous. She opened her eyes immediately and faced her left.

A short-haired woman had her back on her. The woman was under the cover from the shoulders down and she could only see her trying to block the noise with her hands.

The phone was completely forgotten because it seemed like her heart and her mind was telling her she was in trouble. She didn't even know why.

"Pucha! Ano ba?! Patayin niyo 'yang alarm or kayo ang papatayin ko!"

The woman then turned around and faced her.

She could see the woman's eyes widened probably as wide as hers surely did.

"Mika?!"

"Alyssa?!"

They both said at the same time and they both sat up at the same time.

When they did, the covers slid down and revealed both their naked bodies.

"AAAAAAAH!"

They both screamed and she panicked so much that she fell down on the floor bringing the cover with her.

Mika screamed louder.

But she couldn't focus because she felt dizzy.

"Wag kang tatayo, Alyssa!" Mika shouted.

She couldn't even if she wanted to.

She heard rustling on the bed but she couldn't care less.

All of her being was hurting. She groaned.

"Alyssa?" Mika asked worriedly as she peeked down on the bed.

Alyssa tried to move her hands to make sure she was covered.

"You're covered," Mika said as if reading her mind.

"Okay ka lang? I can't remember anything."

"Wala rin akong maalala," she answered nervously.

She really felt like something was definitely wrong.

The last thing she remembered was she was in a bar here in Vegas, drinking with former Lady Eagles and former Lady Spikers.

"Uhm, can you help me up? I can't think properly. Lalo na sa ganitong lagay," she asked shyly.

Mika offered her right hand and she took it. She used her left hand to make sure that the cover will not slide down.

When she sat up, she noticed their hands.

And everything came crashing down.

Fuck.

There, on both of their ring fingers laid a matching simple white gold bands with embedded diamonds.

FUCK.

THEY GOT MARRIED IN VEGAS. AND IF SHE REMEMBERS CORRECTLY, THEY CONSUMATED IT LAST NIGHT.

She saw the same realization on Mika's face.

"Well, fuck."

They are fucked.

-

(flashback)