V

(A/N: May chapter 4.5 na ipinublish ko separately. Yun yung SPG chapter. 😅 Hanapin niyo na lang kung babasahin niyo. Di naman kayo malolost kung di niyo babasahin. 😂)

-

She woke up feeling the sunlight on her face.

When she opened her eyes, Mika's sleeping angelic face, lying on her right arm, greeted her.

She also felt Mika's right hand on her tummy which made her smile. Mika surely loves her abs.

This was the first time they actually woke up in each other's arms and it felt even better than just seeing Mika first thing in the morning. She could get used to this.

Previously, they always slept and woke up beside each other. Usually, Mika had her back on her, like that morning in Vegas.

But now, even Mika's legs were tangled with hers.

If she had known that this is how it would be if they did it without alcohol, she would have seduced Mika long before without it.

Crap. Pervert thought. Get yourself together, Alyssa!

She had to bite her lower lip to keep herself from smiling because she was afraid she might actually split her face with the wide grin she wanted to express.

She still couldn't believe what happened last night. It was so surreal.

They did it. They made love. Just because they wanted to. Without reservations. Without alcohol.

But that changes everything, Alyssa.

Fuck. Her brain was right.

What does this mean for the two of them?

Plus, she still didn't understand why Mika kissed her.

What if she was just affected by that romantic film they watched?

What if she sees disgust on Mika's face when she wakes up?

What if Mika regrets it?

What if things become awkward between them?

What if Mika starts to avoid her completely?

That scared her.

The thought of not being with Mika pained her.

She was still not sure of her feelings but she knew that right now, she wants Mika to continue being a part of her life. She truly likes Mika.

"Good morning, Ly," Mika said which got her attention.

"G-good morning," she stuttered.

Mika closed her eyes again and just laid there.

"Mika, l-last night was..." she trailed off.

She was nervous and she wanted to know what Mika thought of it.

Mika suddenly moved away from her and opened her eyes. Mika's brows scrunched up.

"Was not a mistake. Ihuhulog talaga kita dito sa kama if you tell me it was a mistake," Mika said threateningly.

She beamed.

Almost all of her fears went away with what Mika said. She was glad Mika was not regretting anything.

"No, I was about to say last night was amazing. You were amazing."

She saw Mika blushed. She was really red.

"Uyyy, nagblush," she teased.

She was feeling good. They never really talked after their rendezvous so this was the first time she was able to express how Mika made her feel.