XX

More than a month has passed since she and Mika officially became a couple and it has been hard. They haven't had any major problems yet. It's more about time.

Since they bagged the bronze, the whole team were busy doing interviews and guestings here and there for the first two weeks after getting back to the Philippines.

Yes, they were together during those but they couldn't exactly act like a couple. They couldn't even be subtly touchy or clingy or sweet because then, their friends would start giving them these knowing looks and it made them feel conscious.

She was almost regretting telling their friends about them but she had to. Den congratulated her and gave her words of support. JhoBea and Jia teased her to no end. On Mika's end, she said Ara took it kindly while Kim was shocked to the core but ended up being the one who teased them the most. They were a pain, really. Except Den. Den was supportive even though she seemed sad lately.

So, yeah. No time together during the day and very few at night. They were both asked to go to their own homes, of course, because family, relatives, and friends all wanted to celebrate with them.

After finishing all appearances needed, they became busy with fixing every requirements and schedule for both PSL and SVL which their trainings started two weeks later. So yeah, no time there also.

In fact, they were so busy that they both pretended to be sick on their monthsary just so they could celebrate it. And since they couldn't go out and they really did miss each other over the past weeks, they spent the whole day in bed.

They had food delivered and even though they've done spending a whole day in their condo before, it still felt different now that they had a label, an appropriate one. It felt a 1000x better.

Mika's gift to her was a pair of nike rubber shoes, one she really liked. Mika bought for the both of them so now they had matching shoes. She, on the other hand, got Mika a watch. She also got one so they really were matching. It was funny and sweet in a way that they both have the same idea of giving each other something that they could wear.

Anyway, she was now on her way to Mika's condo with a take out from Mcdo so that they could eat breakfast together. That's about the only time they have had with each other lately since trainings started.

When she arrived at Mika's condo, she just used her key. Mika had been firm about that. Seemed like Mika was still in the bathroom so she just fixed the table.

She turned around when she heard a laugh. She laughed, too, when she saw Mika's attire. Mika was wearing the blue shirt she bought from Cebu back when they were just starting. She happened to be wearing the green one and they didn't even plan it. If Mika ended up wearing the watch and the shoes, they would totally be having the same OOTD.

"'Yan talaga susuotin mo, Babe?" Mika asked before kissing her.

"Yes, Babe. Would we get in trouble if we wore matching outfits?"

"Oh, no. I was not worried about that, Babe," Mika said as she was sitting down. "It's just your skin color plus green?"

She rolled her eyes.

"Har-har, Babe, you actually love my complexion."

Mika just laughed before leaning towards her for a kiss. She met her halfway.

"I do because I love every part of you."

"I love you, too," she replied.

They ate in silence first because they were both hungry. Especially Mika because Mika was always hungry.