➳ Epilogue - Family

*Five Years Later*

[Cayden's POV]

"Hey, come on, guys, we're running late already," I spoke to Johnnie as we climb down from my car.

"We're going," Alex called out as her and Shannon followed, along with Johnnie ahead of them as we walked to the front door as I unlocked it and we walked in.

Guess who!" I called out. That's when Josie ran in and spotted me.

"Cayden!!" Josie smiled as she ran up and I caught her and picked her up, Callie and Sasha, who is sort of new, ran over.

(Picture: Josie Mora, age 5)

"Hey there baby sis," I smiled as she hugged me.

"Johnnie and Alex and Shannon are here, too!" she smiled as the other greeted her.

Hannah soon walked into the hall. "Hey! You're here!" she smiled as she walked over and we hugged. "Glad you can make it."

"Sorry we're late. Traffic was hell," I smiled as Josie clung to me.

Josie grew up to be extremely playful, hyper, sassy and loveable.

I spent another year living with my family until Johnnie and I bought our own apartment with Shannon and Alex not far from where they live.

When I turned 21 I became a drummer in my own band, Vendetta, with some friends I've gotten to know throughout the years and we've been touring for almost 3 years, and next year we will be touring parts of South America. Johnnie sometimes comes along, as do the girls who work merch sometimes.

Jinxx and Alice got married a while after Josie turned 2 and are now expecting a baby boy soon.

Jake and Inna are engaged and will be getting married next year, same with Ashley and Nikki.

Andy and Juliet are still as they were, but are planning to have kids soon.

We still keep in touch with some of the regular YouTubers, but Bryan kind of became an asshole so we cut all ties with him. It killed Johnnie to do it, but Bryan wasn't a good person as we had thought.

Aside from that, everything seemed okay.

"Is he here yet?" I asked.

"Not yet, the guys ahould be here soon though," Hannah said. "Come on, everyone's inside."

Today was my dad's birthday and we were gonna surprise him with a smallish party. Vendetta was also gonna

I put my little sister down and our gifts on a nearby table as Johnnie held my hand and the girls went tk help Hannah bring in the food while we went to greet everyone.

It wasn't long until Nikki announced that the guys were here and we got in position, Josie being carried by Johnnie (Mostly so she can mess with his hair like always).