➳ Chapter 50 - Boy or Girl?

[CC's POV]

Hannah confessed everything to me about her parents. It shocked me, because the only people I've ever met that were just as awful were Josefina's parents, only difference is Hannah's parents use religion as an excuse for their cruel behavior, not alcohol.

After she told me, we got Hannah's number changed and decided to reschedule the move to the new house a month early, meaning next month, just to be safe.

Right now me, Cayden, Johnnie, Jake, Inna and Hannah were all headed to an ultrasound appointment.

Today we get to find out if we're having a boy or a girl, and this weekend we were going to have a gender reveal party, or whatever Juliet and Nikki called it.

The girls practically went nuts buying pink and blue party stuff, even finding weird but fun ways me and Hannah can tell everyone what we're having.

Soon we arrived to the OB/GYN and got checked in.

"Sweet! Dum-Dums!" he smiled as he spotted a candy dish by the counter.

"Cayden, no, wait," Johnnie said, struggling to pull Cayden back as he rushed over and dug in, dragging Johnnie who clung to is shirt.

I rolled my eyes with a laugh as Hannah and I went to check in, Jake going to help Johnnie while Inna went to save us some seats.

Once we were signed in and waited, Jake and Johnnie finally pulling Cayden away before the strict reception nurse was going to fight him, though he did manage to escape with five in his mouth and three in each hand before we were all finally calm and settled.

Soon we were called in. Jake and Inna waited outside with the boys while me and Hannah walked in with the nurse.

"Hello you two, good seeing you again, our doctor, Dr. Vause, greeted.

(A/N: And yes, just like Alex Vause. Why wouldn't I, though? Hehe.)

"Doing just fine, thank you," I said as we greeted each other.

"Great, and how is our mommy-to-be?" She asked. "Ready for the moment of truth?"

Yes, we are," Hannah smiled as she got positioned on the bed thingy and Dr. Vause got everything started, soon putting the cold jelly on Hannah's baby bump after turning on the monitors and waving the little wand around.

"There's the little bun in the oven," she said, and we observe the monitor, seeing our baby move around.

We smiled up at the screen.

"Looks like everything is going great... Would you like to know what you're having?" she asked.

"Yes, please," Hannah said as the nurse moved the wand around.

"Looks like... a girl," she smiled.

"Awesome!" I exclaimed as I leaned over, kissing Hannah as she giggled happily.

We soon finished and got a snapshot of the ultrasound, Hannah and her doctor discussing how she just needed to continue to be calm and take it easy once the due date is approaching, as well as be cautious of her diet (which hopefully means no more pickles and Nutella combos), and to call if anything happens.

We soon left, the reception nurse staring daggers at Cayden as I spotted him with way more lollipops what we felt him with, Johnnie, Jake and Inna looking tired.

"He went for seconds," Johnnie panted as Cayden smiled contently.

I rolled my eyes and flicked Cayden in the forehead as Jake and Inna approached.

"Well?" Jake asked curiously, earning Johnnie and Cayden's attention.

Hannah and I smiled at each other. "Hope the girls found enough pink decorations," Hannah smiled.

"Awww, you're having a girl? Congrats!" Inna squealed as her and Hannah hugged and Cayden and Johnnie cheered as Jake patted my back.

"Cool, I'm having a little sister," Cayden smiled. 

"Yep," Hannah said. "Let's go home and start planning that reveal party," Hannah smiled as we all left. 

Cayden then went to reach for more Dum-Dums but Jake and Johnnie grabbed him dragging away, the receptionist about ready to smack him with a stapler as he was dragged off.

Little CC is going to be born into quite an interesting family, that's for sure.

~~~

Finally updated!

Next chapter is the gender reveal party and some drama is gonna start! O.O

Anyone got ideas for a fun gender reveal party? Share in the comments! :)

♡~ sapphire.