➳ Chapter 52 - Stop!

[CC's POV]

I held Hannah protectively behind me as everyone seemed surprised. 

How did they know where we lived? Why are they here?

"Hannah Elizabeth, we are going back home and taking you to a clinic to get that thing out of you," her mother snapped.

"No!!" Hannah shouted, holding her arms arou. "This 'thing' is your grandchild, and you weren't even invited here!"

"We will not allow you to bring some child into this faggot freakshow!!" Her father sneered, pointing at the kids. "Now come along with us!! Now!!"

"Never!!" Hannah said, clinging to me. I held her protectively.

"You're obviously not welcome here," I said as calmly as I could, despite these guys troubling my pregnant girlfriend and calling my son and friends faggots. "I'm gonna ask you to please leave now or else I'll have to call the police."

"You can't call the police on us," the woman scoffed.

"Uh, yeah, we can," Bryan said.

"Forced entry, since we doubt you even excused yourself when you walked in, trespassing, and harassment are already on the list of things you did here," Tyler said.

"Don't forget bigotry and just being assholes," Shannon smirked and the four of us chuckled.

"Watch your mouth, you fat dyke!!" the father spat.

We all widen at his words.

"Excuse me?!" Cayden snapped, pushing past Tyler, Jeff and Andy.

"Cayden, no," I spoke, Hannah and I about to step in, but he stopped us.

"Hang on a sec, Dad," he said, facing Hannah's parents.

"I know fucking damn well you didn't just call my friend a dyke," He said. "You come into my house, all ready to insult my father and his girlfriend, calling my family and friends and boyfriend names, thinking you know some book written by people who believed they knew all about some invisible deity they worshiped even though they executed his own son!"

"Hold your tongue, boy," the father sneered, approaching him.

"You don't scare me, you shit spewing fuck. You treated Hannah like utter shit all her life, but you're not going to continue doing that to her or her baby. She's a good person, who cares about everyone here, including me and my dad, and I'm not going to let you use your stupid religious beliefs, bigotry, or abuse as an excuse to make her miserable!" Cayden spat. "She's done being ordered around by some bible hugging motherfuckers who failed at parenting school."

SMACK!

In an instant, Hannah's dad's fist collided with my son's face and Cayden hit the ground hard and quick, screams of horror erupting everywhere.

"CAYDEN!!" Johnnie screamed as my blood boiled and I tackled Hannah's dad, pinning him against the wall, and swinging my fist back to punch him when...

"CC, NO, STOP!!" Hannah cried out.

[Hannah's POV]

"Oh god," Juliet mumbled as she and Johnnie helped Cayden and she examined his face.

CC stopped and looked at me.

"CC, if you hit him, we'll never hear the end of it!" I cried, Alice holding my shoulders.

CC glared at him before slamming him against the wall and letting him go.

"IF YOU EVER TOUCH MY KID AGAIN, I'LL MURDER YOU!!" CC roared in anger as Jinxx and Ashley pulled him away.

"Andy, called the police," Juliet spoke as she and Johnnie held to Cayden.

"No need... We'll leave," Hannah mother spat.

The father straightened himself out and both stormed out.

Me and CC immediatly ran over to Cayden.

"Cayden, are you alright? Let me see," CC asked as he knelt down.

We moved his hand to see Cayden already had a bruised cheek and his cheekbone had a bloody gash on it, probably from my father's ring.

"Oh my god," I gasped, covering my mouth as tears fell down my cheeks. "Cayden, I'm so sorry."

"N-No... Its alright," he mumbled, looking a little dazed.

"He could have a concussion. We should get him to the ER," Juliet said.

"Good idea. I'll take him. Johnnie, come on," he said. "Hannah, stay here."

I nodded as Jake then stepped up to drive as Johnnie and CC helped Cayden stand and they left, Juliet helping me stand up and take a seat.

"We should cancel," Alice said. 

I sighed. "I know... But I mean, a lot of work went into all this," I said, wiping at my tears, looking at the decorations around, seeing it all complete. 

"Well, you're the one who's being celebrated. Its your decision, sweetheart," Mrs. Mora said, handing me some water.

I thought about it. Its smart to cancel, but everyone worked so hard on everything, especially in planning...

"Let's wait for the boys to come back. For now just tell anyone coming to wait a while before anything is decided," I said. "Though I'm pretty sure we'll have to reschedule for tomorrow."

"Alright," Alice said as I took a sip of water.

"Are you okay?" Juliet asked.

I sighed. "I don't know... I don't even know how they found us," I said, shaking my head.

"You should get some rest, Hannah," Alex said.

I took a deep breath and nodded. "Alright. Are you and Shannon okay?"

"We're fine," Shannon said. "Its Cayden we should be worrying about for the moment. But you should worry about your baby."

"Yeah," I sighed. "I'll go to bed. Can you wake me up when Christian and Cayden come back?"

"We will," Mrs. Mora said as Alex took the glass of water and then Mrs. Mora and Inna helped me to my feet and we went to me and CC's room so I can get some rest.

Once I was in bed, I looked down at my baby bump, sighing as I rubbed it softly, then felt her tiny foot nudge my palm. I couldn't help but smile.

"I promise... I'm going to everything to protect you, your big brother, and your daddy," I said.

I felt another nudge and smiled before curling up to sleep.

~~~~~

If I were to post the next story for this newly formed series, who should I post next: Andy, Jake or Ashley? Comment here who you think should be next.

Reminder: Links to stories that are parts of a series or have a sequel have their links posted on my profile bio. 

Let me know what you guys think of the story so far!

♡~ sapphire.