➳ Chapter 46 - Telling Cayden

*Warning: A tiny bit of fluff at the beginning*

[Cayden's POV]

I woke up the next morning to something tickling my neck and groaned softly as I looked to see Johnnie curled up next to me, his face nuzzled into my neck.

"Johnnie?" I mumbled in my sleep when I felt him gentlt bite my neck and I moaned softly as he giggled mischievously.

"Jerk," I murured as I still felt sleep shouding over me, but Johnnie trying to turn me on was unfortunately working.

"But I'm bored," He said as he curled closer to me, leaning on his elbows, his casted arm out of the way. "And you look really hot right now."

I opened my eyes softly to meet with his soft blue ones, then made a kissy face so he can kiss me, which he did.

"What's got you so excited this morning?" I asked, wrapping one arm around him.

He shrugged. "Just wanted to wake you up by turning you on," he said with a cheeky smile.

I turned to glare at him. "You're lucky we have casts on our limbs and my dad and Hannah are home, or else I'd be really fucking with your urges," I said.

He stuck his tongue out at me as I chuckled and kissed his lips before forcing myself up, groabinh at how sore my back felt.

"You okay?" Johnnie asked, worey in his voice.

"Yeah, my back's just sore. I need those pain killers the doctor gave me," I sighed as I sat up a bit, rubbing the back of my neck.

"They're probably downstairs. Come on, let's get some breakfast, too," Johnnie said, helping me up.

Can't believe I'm stuck with this stupid bear trap on my leg for another month or two.

I managed to come down the stairs to find my dad and Hannah in the kitchen, my dad cooking and Hannah drinking some orange juice and some fruit.

"Hey, good morning," Dad smiled.

"Dad? You should be resting," I frowned.

"Hannah isn't feeling so good this morning, so I'll be cooking some breakfast," he said.

Now that I realized it, Hannah did look pale and her face was a bit shiny.

"Are you sure you're okay, Hannah?" I asked, worried.

"Of course, sweetie, I'm fine," she assured with a small smile.

"But then why are you so sick lately?" I frowned.

She pursed her lips and looked at Dad. "Should we tell him?"

He sighed, turning off the stove and moving to the table. "Sit down, guys," He told me calmly.

I looked at Johnnie, who looked a little nervous before we took a seat at the table.

"Is everything okay?" I asked.

"Well... Yes, I suppose," Dad said, looking at Hannah as she looked a bit worried.

"We wanted to share some news with you, Cayden, and we don't know how you would react to this," Hannah said nervously.

I was starting to gey scared.

"When you and Johnnie left on his MDE tour... Hannah and I, we...." Dad said. "Got close..."

My eyebrows scrunched and that's when Hannah spoke.

"I'm pregnant," She said.

I froze on the spot as she said that. "W-Wait... What?"

"Hannah is expecting a baby, Cayden," Dad said.

I was speechless, then found my voice again. "W-When did you find out?"

"Before the accident..." Hannah said. "I was going to tell you all when you got home, but...."

"She then decided it would be best to tell everyone once they were sure I was okay," Dad said. "But some people figured it out while I recovered."

I frowned softly, and that's when I noticed Johnnie was quiet.

"Johnnie?" I asked as it hit me. "You knew?"

Johnnie gulped."A-Ashley told me after he found out.... We wanted to make sure your dad was going to make out okay before saying anything."

"We?" I asked, standing up.

Everyone hesitated before Hannah spoke.

"Johnnie, Ashley, Jinxx, Alice and Nikki knew," Hannah said.

I was so in shock, I didn't even know how to feel.

"Cayden, I know what you're probably thinking, but this doesn't-"

"Not wanting to hear anymore I walk out the kitchen as fast as I can (as best as I can with a 4-pound boot strapped to my leg).

Johnnie, Hannah, and Dad call me but I just continue my way upstairs, to my room, and lock the door shut before collapsing on my bed.

I don't even know how to feel about this.

[Johnnie's POV]

I felt tears in my eyes as I saw Cayden storm off.

CC sighed and rubbed his temples.

"I'm sure he's just trying to process everything," Hannah said, trying to lighten the tension in the air.

"He probably hates me," I whimpered softly, collapsing on the chair. "I should have just said something before."

"No, Johnnie, Cayden could never hate you," Hannah said, standing up to be next to me, a consoling hand on my shoulder. "This is just a lot to take in right now, especially for him."

I sniffled and wiped at my eyes as she hugged me.

I hope she's right.

~~~~~

Okay, so, I think this came out weird, and MIGHT fix it. Still not sure.

Also, might be giving this story a break after another two or three chapters so I can plan out this idea I had.

Stay tuned for more news just in case, and let me kniw what you guys think so far!

♡~ sapphire.