➳ Chapter 49 - Hannah's Past

*Months Later*

[Cayden's POV]

Months have gone by and everything seemed pretty calm, even though a lot has happened.

Hannah is now 7 months pregnant, and has mostly just have a some hormonal moments and has been craving A LOT of food, (my poor dad is burning more energy than usual).

Anyone who's had stitches, metal implants, or casts from the accidents are now free from them.

Juliet and Andy got married and it was actually pretty okay. Andy had gone on a tour to promote Andy Black soon after while Juliet stayed to do... Whatever she is she does...? (I know she sings but I'm still trying to figure out everything thing else... I'm confused, but whatever).

Dad won an award for Best Drummer at the APMAs, and we're all really happy for him.

Only sad news is that Buddah the pug got too sick from old age and had to be put to sleep. Dad's been pretty torn about it, and so have I, but we're managing.

Jinxx is in Europe with Alice again.

Jake and Inna have been doing some photo shoots and producing music.

Ashley's been traveling a bit.

As for the YouTubers, including Johnnie, they've been focusing on their videos, vlogs, music, and other stuff. I've helped Johnnie or Shannon a few times with back up vocals or drums in the studio.

Oh yeah, I've also started to focus on drumming again, and Dad's been helping me improve a lot.

Basically, everything has been going pretty well.

Right now we were at home, Johnnie and I curled up together on the couch with Callie and Lola sleeping at the other end watching some movies, Hannah I think in the kitchen, and my Dad on another craving run for her, (The fourth run today and its not even 5 pm).

"Cay," Johnnie mumbled.

"Hm?" I asked, looking down as he played with my hair.

"I'm thirsty," he said.

"For me?" I smirked playfully, earning a smack on my shoulder as I laughed.

"Not that kind of thirsty!" Johnnie said, blushing furiously.

I laughed as I got up. "I'll go get us some drinks," I said and headed to the kitchen, Callie following me as we walked in to find Hannah talking on the phone.

Well... More like shouting.

"I AM NOT THROWING MY LIFE AWAY! Christian is a good man, already a good father, Mom!!" she snapped.

I scrunched my eyebrows as I listened, Callie tilting her head in confusion.

"CAYDEN IS NOT A MISTAKE JUST BECAUSE HE WAS A BABY BORN OUT OF WEDLOCK!!" she screamed.

My eyes widen at the words. What are her parents even saying about me, or my dad?

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! HIS MOTHER DIED AND YOU HAVE TO SAY THOSE THINGS ABOUT HER?!" Hannah sobbed. "CHRISTIAN'S SON IS A GOOD KID BECAUSE OF THAT WOMAN!!"

I felt angered already, but held it in as I listened, Callie drooping her ears in worry.

That's when Hannah gasped in horror. "How could you say such a thing?! This is my baby, and I will not abort him or her just because you and Dad said so!!"

My eyes widen in horror.

"I AM NEVER COMING BACK TO ABUSIVE ASSHOLES LIKE YOURSELVES!! NOT EVEN IF I DIE!! NOW LEAVE ME AND MY FAMILY ALONE!!" She cried and hung up, slamming her phone hard against the table, making me and Callie flinch at the loud sound it made as Hannah burst into tears, crying into her arms as she sat at the table.