➳ Chapter 20 - What Its Like

[CC's POV]

"So, how does it feel to be a dad?" Bryan asked.

"Well..... It was a bit of a surprise, but I got to know Cayden, and, he's a great kid, his mom was a good person who didn't live an easy life and sacrificed everything just for Cayden's well being and happiness," I said. "Its an understatement when I say she shed blood, sweat, and tears to raise Cayden, and I don't want her death in vain."

Ash and Bryan smiled as they nodded. "That's cool, man."

"And there was a bet on which one of us would have kids first, and Jake won since he bet on CC," Ash said and we all burst out laughing.

After a while longer, we ended the interview and watched some television and ate some take out when Cayden and Johnnie came back.

"We're back!" Cayden shouted as thet entered the room.

"Sup, guys?" I said as they walked in.

"Hey, Dad, is it okay for Johnnie to sleep over?" he asked.

"Hey, keep the little weirdo," Bryan laughed.

"He doesn't feed me!!" Johnnie cried dramatically, pointing at Bryan.

We all laughed as I nodded. "Sure and you will be fed, little weirdo."

"Yay!" Johnnie exclaimed as soon it was time to go.

We said bye to Bryan and Ash and soon left.

~~~~

Picture: Bryan & Johnnie

This was kind of a filler since I didn't have much ideas at the moment.

Feedback!! ^.^=