Chapter 26

Blair pov

33 weeks pregnant

I wasn't going to school anymore you could say I was on maternity leave. I was sat at home with my big belly. There would be no way that I would be able to get to school with the size that I am. My baby girl was healthy and she definitely liked to move around as I unhappily found out at night. It was getting quite uncomfortable now and I felt like a whale. It was 9 pm and Hugo was in the shower. The nursery was finished and we had already had dinner so we were chilling out. Miss Anderson still never stopped she had started going into Hugos office and questioning the ultrasound picture he had on is the wall. Although that was soon dealt with as he got her fired and explained everything so she was now out of the picture. I decided to go to sleep as I was tired. Now I had begun to sleep with a body pillow and I really wished I would have found one sooner as it was my only way of getting sleep without using Hugo as one which honestly I think he liked but I didn't like using him as one all of the time as he needed sleep too. I was reading on my phone as I began to hear Hugo get out of the shower. I put my phone down then plugged it in so that it charged whilst I was asleep. I shuffled down the bed a bit as I was leant against the headboard. Hugo came into the room with a towel wrapped around his waist he saw me then he laid on the bed and shuffles behind me and put his arm around the bottom of my now ever-growing baby bump. He kissed my stomach and my cheek and said 'goodnight ' I smiled then I shut my eyes hoping for a good night's sleep. I woke up with a stomach pain. I looked at the clock to see it was 2 am. The pains didn't stop and I immediately thought I'm going into labour. I turned around to shake Hugo as he woke up he fell out of the bed then jumped up and said ' what's up?' I couldn't talk as I was in the middle of a contraction so I pointed to my stomach then fell to the floor clutching my stomach. He immediately picked me up then carried me to the car. The drive to the hospital felt like time had stopped. The contractions started to get stronger and I felt like I couldn't breathe with some of them. Why did I have to get pregnant? I should have known what was going to happen with the labour.