Chapter 23

Blair pov

At the end of school I rushed out as fast as I could with all of the crowds I met Hugo at his office then we waited a few moments for the rest of the school to get out as I really didn't like the idea of going out if the school with everyone still there. We waited about 10 minutes then we headed out of the school main entrance I still as always got a few looks from people but I walked to Hugo's car then he put his stuff in the boot whilst I put my bag by my feet. I took out of my phone and placed it on my lap. Hugo jumped in well not literally but he got in quickly as I could tell he was excited. He drove out of the school way to quickly and I had to shout at him to slow down as I was scared he would lose control. We drove to the hospital and parked up. When we walked inside I spotted Chris and a woman who was also pregnant beside him. I told Hugo to go sit down whilst I checked in. Once I had checked in I went and sat with them. 'You didn't tell me you were going to be here' Chris just smiled and the woman turned to me. 'I'm Mandy I'm Chris' wife I have heard a lot about you' she held out her hand and I shook it. I then turned to look at Chris who was smiling to me I tilted my head to the side and he said 'I wanted you two to be friends like me and Hugo so I told her about you. Well maybe before as well as you are one of the only good students I have' I just smiled and turned to Hugo but as I did they got called off I said 'good luck' as they got up and left then I turned to Hugo and said 'I want to be that happy when I'm older' 'we will don't worry' 'oh but I didn't say to you though' he just stared at me In disbelief then I said 'I'm only kidding of course with you' 'I'm was going to say'. As we were joking Chris came out with Mandy and they did look happy. They walked by us and smiled then waved we did the same back. Then my name was called we got up and Hugo held my hand. We walked in and I lied down on the bed. Hugo stood beside me holding my hand. Then the doctor said 'do you want to know the gender' I smiled and nodded then he showed us the screen and I couldn't believe my eyes it was a baby GIRL just what Hugo was hoping for. I turned and looked at him and he hugged me the best he could and said 'congratulations baby we did it I have a little baby girl that's going to be my daddy's little girl' the doctor laughed at Hugo's reactions as he took some more photos and then helped me get up.