Chapter 9

Hugo pov

I was watching the girl that was aiming for Blair and I was getting nervous as she was aiming for her face and could easily send her backwards. Then it happened I saw it coming but I didn't do anything I'm such a stupid father and partner well I hope I am her partner. When Blair got hit in the head she went back and hit her head on the wall and then hit it on the floor. Her body just fell lifeless. I blew my whistle and sent everyone to get changed and said that lesson had finished early then I ran over to Mattie who was with Blair. I lifted Blair up in my arms and told Mattie to go ahead and get the doors. As I had been trained in first aid I took her to my office and laid her down on one of the sofas then I checked her head and it didn't have any damage she had just been knocked out and luckily her lesson was the last one I was teaching that day so I sat at my desk and did some work waiting for her to wake up when I would check her again. I told Mattie to go get changed and bring me Blairs bags she did but when I told her to go to lesson she said she wanted to stay with Blair then she gave in and on her way out she said ' no funny business ' I just smiled and carried on with the work I had to do. It didn't take me long to finish the lesson planning then I sorted my emails and sent some that I needed to. Then I got bored so I sat on the sofa across from Blair and put the TV on my phone and watched it for a bit as normally I would have meetings and stuff but I didn't and hadn't done for a few days. Then I heard Blair stir. I sat up and smiled as she opened her eyes and smiled at me ' that was some fall you took ' she just looked at me then I said ' let me just check you ' I lifted her head slightly and checked for anything and there wasn't again then I asked her to go to her side and she did then I checked her spine but stopped before the bottom of her back and pulled away then she put my hand where I left and moved it further down until I was just above her bum. Then she turned around and said ' how long had I been asleep?' Then I checked the clock and replied ' an hour and a half ' she just looked at me then stretched. 'Come on we will head home ' I then helped her up then she got her bags and I got mine then we slowly and carefully walked out of school to my car. I helped her in then I put our bags in the back then we set off for Matties.