Chapter 1

Blair pov

I was sat on my bed just listening to some music when I heard my phone go off. It was my friend Mattie 'hey do you want to go out?' I replied back with a yes. I am not the normal party person but this time I just fancied it. So I got up and decided to get my nice right black dress out with my black heels. I'm nearly 19 so it's not like I shouldn't be doing this. I was starting school again in a few weeks so I thought I should go just to celebrate what time I had left until I was stuck with school. I got dressed and did my makeup. I didn't have to worry about my mum she didn't really care she was always at work till late and then went early in the morning again. I texted Mattie to see when we were meeting and she said she would pick me up so I started doing my make up in just did some slight makeup and it was more natural makeup. I am not a fan of too much makeup and big hair is just preferred natural. I couldn't do much with my hair as I can't curl it as it's just annoying so I straightened it and left it down. Not long after a few minutes Mattie was here waiting outside. I grabbed a bag and put everything I needed in and locked the door and hopped into her little fiat. 'Ready to go? I nodded knowing that Mattie was always like this she is the party one out of us both. We both don't have many friends it's just mainly us two. When we arrived at the club Mattie parked up and I was the first to get out. I wasn't very excited as we had school soon and I was never the party of us two. We walk into the club and went to the bar and ordered ourselves some drinks after we walked near to the dance floor and began to drink our drinks. It wasn't long until Mattie had gone off with a guy around our age and she was dancing with him while I was just finishing off my drink. Then as I was finishing my final sip of the drink a guy came behind me and said' hello beautiful ' I turned around and saw a guy in his early twenties I guess looking at me he had amazing eyes and slight muscles showing through his shirt. We talked for a while I learned that his name was Hugo and he asks me my name and I told him it was Blair until he asked me to dance and then whilst we were dancing he kissed me and I felt my body on fire what was this guy doing to me. After a while, things then lead on to another. I then got his number and went to go and find Mattie I found her dancing with the guy from earlier and told her that we have to go as it was getting late. I just really hope I would see that guy again.

A Big Mistake On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara