Chapter 3

Blair pov

He was the first to speak by saying 'would you like to get those' pointing at some of the equipment that we needed that lesson and we began to walk outside. We both knew we couldn't just walk away like nothing happened. That there was something else there that shouldn't be especially as being a student and teacher it would be wrong but we both knew. I walked out and met with Mattie. I told her about our conversation and she said I ought to stay behind and talk to him as we need to see what was going to happen. So I did the PE lesson and acted normal so no one would get suspicious then I made sure I was one of the last people to get changed and I made way to Mr Brooks office and knocked out it once I checked the corridor to see if anyone was around. I knocked and then Mr Brooks came to the door and said

'Blair come in' I walked in and stood near his desk ' before you say anything I know what you are here for ' 'well why don't we just carry on and if things are like what they then try it ' I said before he could try and say anything before me. He thought for a couple of seconds at first and then nodded ' if anyone gets suspicious then we have met before and both were curious why each other was here which isn't exactly a lie' I nodded ' ok thanks bye sir' 'bye Blair ' he said smiling as I walked out. As soon as I could I found Mattie I told her everything which wasn't really much and then we both walked to our next lesson art. Throughout art, we both talked about me and Hugo or should I say Mr Brooks we talked about the night we met and then about our situation now and how everything had changed just because of one thing. Him becoming my teacher. After the two lessons we had after we had lunch and I went and sat on the school field with Mattie then as we were sat chatting and eating our lunches I saw something that killed me Miss Austen a teacher I used to have but hates as she's all over the school male teachers she was sat talking to Mr Brooks and throwing herself at him and he just let her. Wow I need to stop it is a student and he is my teacher we can't be together and that's that, he can be with and hang with whoever he wants he's a grown man and will find someone other than me. But then as I was deep in thought I suddenly got the urge to puke I ran to the girl's bathroom and threw up. This had been happening a lot lately over the past week whenever I had tried to eat something. After I cleaned myself up in went back out to Mattie who was very concerned.